|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn do when she can't find her kirtle?
(b) Makes a new one.
(c) Buys another one.
2. What does Wulfgar tell Aislinn to wear from now on for protection?
(a) Poison spray.
(b) A club.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A pistol.
3. Which of the following does Gwyneth NOT yell at Wulfgar about?
(a) Aislinn has more jewels than Gwyneth.
(b) Aislinn wears nice clothes.
(c) Aislinn sits at a place of honor at Wulfgar's side.
(d) There is no reason why Wulfgar should care so much for Aislinn.
4. What news does Bolsgar deliver to Wulfgar?
(a) Wulfgar must lead his men into battle.
(b) Wulfgar's mother is dead.
(c) Wulfgar's father has sent for him.
(d) Wulfgar has inherited an estate.
5. Who sets up a trap in which Wulfgar is wounded and then takes credit for saving Wulfgar's life?
6. What relationship is Bolsgar to Wulfgar?
(d) No relation.
7. What is Aislinn doing when Wulfgar enters her room without her knowledge?
(b) Brushing her hair.
(c) Climbing out the window.
8. Who is the young servant boy to Aislinn's family?
9. What event is Wulfgar invited to attend?
(a) William's son's christening.
(b) William's execution.
(c) William's wedding.
(d) William's coronation.
10. What/who does Kerwick think Aislinn should have chosen instead of Wulfgar?
11. Wulfgar sends Gowain to bring _____________ to him to attend the coronation.
12. What do Wulfgar and Ragnor argue about in front of the other men?
(a) Which one of them more likely impregnated Aislinn.
(b) Which one of them is faster.
(c) Which one of them is stronger.
(d) Which one of them is better looking.
13. To what position is Sanhurst ultimately demoted?
(c) Water boy.
(d) Stable boy.
14. Aislinn tells Wulfgar that she fears for her mother's ___________.
15. What does Wulfgar give the old woman whose daughter has been killed?
(a) A new cottage.
(b) Some food.
(c) Some money.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gwyneth angry with Aislinn?
2. Ainslinn tends to the wound on Bolsgar's ___________.
3. What is Wulfgar's response to Aislinn when she asks if he will marry her if she is pregnant?
4. In whose name have the Normans taken Darkenwald?
5. What is Aislinn's relationship to Wulfgar now?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)