|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wulfgar have Kerwick punished?
(a) He is banished.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is given twenty lashes.
(d) His right hand is cut off.
2. Which of his uncles does Ragnor meet at the sea?
3. What/who does Kerwick think Aislinn should have chosen instead of Wulfgar?
4. Who is the story's main female character?
5. Which of the men is infatuated with Gwyneth?
6. Who is left in charge of Darkenwald when Wulfgar leaves for battle?
7. What does Aislinn try to warn Gwyneth about?
(a) A spirited horse.
(b) The stable boys.
(c) Rampant influenza.
(d) An approaching storm.
8. Wulfgar sends Gowain to bring _____________ to him to attend the coronation.
9. What weapon does Aislinn have with her all the time?
10. What does Aislinn call Kerwick's "stripes of foolishness?"
(a) His gaudy armor.
(b) His lash marks.
(c) His cowardice.
(d) His war paint.
11. The villagers mainly use spears and ______________ as weapons.
(d) Pitch forks.
12. Aislinn tells Wulfgar that she fears for her mother's ___________.
13. What is Wulfgar's philosophy on women?
(a) They are all available for his amusement.
(b) They should be cherished.
(c) They should be avoided at all costs.
(d) They are to be used and left.
14. What is Ragnor carrying when he stops at Darkenwald to see Aislinn?
(a) More weapons.
(b) Religious artifacts.
15. Where does Aislinn go the morning after she has sex with Wulfgar?
(a) Her friend's home.
(b) A clear pool of water.
(c) Her mother's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Maida and Kerwick planning to do?
2. What does Wulfgar order for all the men?
3. Who is Aislinn's mother?
4. Which of the following does Aislinn NOT request to tend to Bolsgar's wound?
5. Which of the following does Wulfgar NOT encounter trying to get a cart out of the mud?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)