|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men is infatuated with Gwyneth?
2. Ainslinn tends to a wound on Wulfgar's __________.
3. What is the name of Aislinn's home?
4. What does Gwyneth say Aislinn is mistaken about regarding Wulfgar?
(a) That he will marry Aislinn.
(b) That he will return to Aislinn after being away so long.
(c) That he is very kind.
(d) That he is cruel.
5. Who is the old knight who arrives with a young woman at Darkenwald?
6. What does Wulfgar consider love to be?
(a) His greatest motivation.
(b) An exercise in futility.
(c) An emotion for the weak.
(d) His saving grace.
7. Why does Kerwick try to kill Wulfgar?
(a) Wulfgar gives Aislinn to Ragnor.
(b) Wulfgar pulls Aislinn to him.
(c) Wulfgar kisses Aislinn.
(d) Wulfgar kills Aislinn.
8. What news does Bolsgar deliver to Wulfgar?
(a) Wulfgar's father has sent for him.
(b) Wulfgar must lead his men into battle.
(c) Wulfgar has inherited an estate.
(d) Wulfgar's mother is dead.
9. What does Wulfgar give the old woman whose daughter has been killed?
(a) Some food.
(b) A horse.
(c) A new cottage.
(d) Some money.
10. Where does Aislinn sleep now that Wulfgar is living at Darkenwald?
(a) In the stables.
(b) On the floor, chained to the bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In bed with Wulfgar.
11. Which of the following does Aislinn NOT request to tend to Bolsgar's wound?
12. Who is left in charge of Darkenwald when Wulfgar leaves for battle?
13. What is Ragnor carrying when he stops at Darkenwald to see Aislinn?
(b) Religious artifacts.
(c) More weapons.
14. What weapon does Aislinn have with her all the time?
15. What does Wulfgar order for all the men?
(a) That they be stoned to death.
(b) That their heads and faces be shaved clean.
(c) That they be banished.
(d) That they be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the family servant hauled off upstairs by the winner of an argument?
2. _____________ thinks she can convince Wulfgar that she is better for him than Aislinn.
3. Which of the following is NOT a message Wulfgar sends to Aislinn via Milderd?
4. What had Wulfgar told Aislinn that he expected tonight?
5. What is Wulfgar's philosophy on women?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)