|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragnor carrying when he stops at Darkenwald to see Aislinn?
(a) More weapons.
(c) Religious artifacts.
2. What does Kerwick pretend in front of Wulfgar?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is wounded.
(c) That he is a friend.
(d) That he doesn't understand the language.
3. Who is the one-armed man that Aislinn tends to when he arrives at Darkenwald?
4. What does Maida rant about after her husband is buried?
(a) She wants to die.
(b) They need a priest.
(c) She is afraid for her children.
(d) She will get her revenge.
5. Why is Gwyneth angry with Aislinn?
(a) She does not want to be Gwyneth's friend.
(b) She has banished Gwyneth from the castle.
(c) She has insulted Gwyneth.
(d) Ragnor has also made love to her.
6. What is Aislinn's relationship to Wulfgar now?
7. What do Wulfgar and Ragnor argue about in front of the other men?
(a) Which one of them is stronger.
(b) Which one of them more likely impregnated Aislinn.
(c) Which one of them is faster.
(d) Which one of them is better looking.
8. What is the difference between the way Ragnor views Gwyneth and Aislinn?
(a) He lusts for Aislinn but loves Gwyneth.
(b) He is not in love with either of them.
(c) He cannot stand Aislinn and loves Gwyneth.
(d) He is in love with Aislinn and lusts after Gwyneth.
9. Which of the following does Wulfgar NOT say in response to Gwyneth's rants?
(a) Gwyneth came to Wulfgar seeking shelter.
(b) Wulfgar will have Aislinn no matter what Gwyneth says.
(c) Gwyneth had no right to take the horse without Wulfgar's permission.
(d) Wulfgar will speak to Aislinn about getting along with Gwyneth.
10. Who sets up a trap in which Wulfgar is wounded and then takes credit for saving Wulfgar's life?
11. What does Hlynn help Aislinn with so that she cannot go to Ragnor?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her bath.
(c) Her studies.
(d) Her hair.
12. Where does Aislinn go the morning after she has sex with Wulfgar?
(a) A clear pool of water.
(b) Her mother's room.
(d) Her friend's home.
13. Why does Haylan leave Wulfgar's embrace in anger?
(a) He called her a whore.
(b) He slapped her.
(c) He called out Aislinn's name.
(d) He insulted her family.
14. On what topic do Aislinn and Wulfgar argue?
15. What is in the package that Wulfgar asks Milderd to give to Aislinn?
(a) Yellow cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wulfgar warn Aislinn about?
2. What does Wulfgar give the old woman whose daughter has been killed?
3. What is the "haven" Aislinn says she will seek if the time comes?
4. Where does Wulfgar lock up Ragnor and Vachel for attacking Aislinn?
5. What event is Wulfgar invited to attend?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)