1. Who is the story's main female character?
2. Who attacks Aislinn's family?
3. Who is the leader of the Normans?
Ragnor de Marte.
4. Who is Aislinn's mother?
5. Who is the family servant hauled off upstairs by the winner of an argument?
6. What is the name of Aislinn's home?
7. In whose name have the Normans taken Darkenwald?
8. Wulfgar tells Aislinn that she must choose between ____________ and Ragnor.
9. To whom is Aislinn betrothed but must hide her feelings to keep him safe?
10. Why does Kerwick try to kill Wulfgar?
Wulfgar pulls Aislinn to him.
This section contains 3,970 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)