|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the joust take place?
2. Wulfgar sees an old woman who is mourning the death of her ______________.
3. What accusation does Gwyneth make and that Wulfar demands an answer.
(a) That Aislinn tried to run away.
(b) That Aislinn sold Wulfgar's weapons.
(c) That Aislinn slept with Kerwick while Wulfgar was away.
(d) That Aislinn gave away all of Wulfgar's clothes to the poor.
4. What is Aislinn doing when Wulfgar enters her room without her knowledge?
(a) Brushing her hair.
(d) Climbing out the window.
5. What does Aislinn tell Maida could have happened regarding Maida's attempt on Wulfgar's life?
(a) Maida would have been hanged.
(b) Maida would have been exiled.
(c) Maida would have been sold into slavery.
(d) Maida would have been tortured and maimed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another reason Aislinn is hesitant to go to the royal ceremony?
2. Who was the other knight that set up Wulfgar to be killed at the village?
3. How does Wulfgar have Kerwick punished?
4. _____________ thinks she can convince Wulfgar that she is better for him than Aislinn.
5. Who had put sleeping potion in Ragnor's drink during his first night in the hall?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)