|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaptesrs 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kerwick pretend in front of Wulfgar?
(a) That he is a friend.
(b) That he is wounded.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he doesn't understand the language.
2. What does Wulfgar order for all the men?
(a) That they be banished.
(b) That their heads and faces be shaved clean.
(c) That they be stoned to death.
(d) That they be hanged.
3. What does Aislinn call Kerwick's "stripes of foolishness?"
(a) His gaudy armor.
(b) His war paint.
(c) His lash marks.
(d) His cowardice.
4. What is Wulfgar's philosophy on women?
(a) They are to be used and left.
(b) They should be cherished.
(c) They are all available for his amusement.
(d) They should be avoided at all costs.
5. What is the name of Aislinn's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wulfgar do for Aislinn when she says she won't run away?
2. Why does Wulfgar say he will not marry Aislinn?
3. What does Wulfgar tell Friar Dunley are the friar's duties?
4. Who is the young servant boy to Aislinn's family?
5. What does Hlynn help Aislinn with so that she cannot go to Ragnor?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)