|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapterss 20 through 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose name have the Normans taken Darkenwald?
2. Where does Wulfgar end up spending the night after he and Aislinn quarrel?
(a) In Haylan's bed.
(b) In the great room.
(c) In a spare cottage.
(d) The stables.
3. What does Ragnor mean when he says he heard a wolf in the meadow the night before?
(a) He met with a woman in the meadow.
(b) His auditory skills are very keen.
(c) The enemy is moving closer to the castle.
(d) There is a spy living among them.
4. With whom does Wulfgar train early in the morning?
5. What is Ragnor carrying when he stops at Darkenwald to see Aislinn?
(b) More weapons.
(d) Religious artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ainslinn tends to a wound on Wulfgar's __________.
2. Which of the following does Wulfgar NOT say in response to Gwyneth's rants?
3. Who is left in charge of Darkenwald when Wulfgar leaves for battle?
4. What event is Wulfgar invited to attend?
5. What accusation does Gwyneth make and that Wulfar demands an answer.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)