|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the old knight who arrives with a young woman at Darkenwald?
2. How does Wulfgar have Kerwick punished?
(a) He is given twenty lashes.
(b) His right hand is cut off.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He is banished.
3. Ainslinn tends to a wound on Wulfgar's __________.
4. Why does Kerwick try to kill Wulfgar?
(a) Wulfgar pulls Aislinn to him.
(b) Wulfgar kills Aislinn.
(c) Wulfgar kisses Aislinn.
(d) Wulfgar gives Aislinn to Ragnor.
5. Why does Wulfgar say he will not marry Aislinn?
(a) He doesn't love her.
(b) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(c) He is gay.
(d) People consider him a bastard and he won't subject her to that.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Wulfgar comfort Aislinn?
2. To whom is Aislinn betrothed but must hide her feelings to keep him safe?
3. What/who does Kerwick think Aislinn should have chosen instead of Wulfgar?
4. What does Wulfgar give the old woman whose daughter has been killed?
5. What is Aislinn's relationship to Wulfgar now?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)