|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Queen Jane's labor last for?
(a) Six days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
2. In what month did Anne Boleyn and Henry marry?
3. After Catherine of Aragon's death, where did Henry have her body interred?
(a) Durham Cathedral.
(b) Chester Cathedral.
(c) Peterborough Cathedral.
(d) Westminster Cathedral.
4. What opinion of Anna of Cleves did Henry have after meeting her for the first time?
(a) He found her unappealing.
(b) He found her witty.
(c) He found her fascinating.
(d) He found her self-centered.
5. Some time after marrying Henry, with whom did Katherine begin a flirtation?
(a) Thomas Tallis.
(b) Thomas Cranmer.
(c) Thomas Culpepper.
(d) Thomas Seymour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Anne's personality quickly began to irritate the King after they married?
2. Shortly after Catherine of Aragon's death, what happened to Anne Boleyn?
3. Why did Katherine Howard come to court?
4. Who began to suffer health problems around 1535?
5. How old was Henry when he married Katherine Howard?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Henry deal with Catherine of Aragon every time she attempted to fight for her marriage? During this time, what did Henry prevent Catherine from doing?
2. What was Henry's opinion of Anna of Cleves after meeting her for the first time?
3. Whom did Katherine Howard have affairs with while living at her grandmother's home?
4. With concern for the appearance of his future wife, what did Henry send an artist to do?
5. In Chapter 13, what is said to have caused unrest in one area of Henry's kingdom?
6. What would Henry eventually claim about Anna of Cleve's nude body?
7. Who testified against Anne Boleyn in her trial? Who provided some of the most damning testimony?
8. When did King Henry and Anne Boleyn get married? What did they tell others?
9. After Queen Jane's death, what was the goal of Henry's advisors as they searched for his next wife?
10. What charges did Anne Boleyn face when she was put on trial?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)