|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Catherine Parr: Chapter 17, Necessity and the Widow, Chapter 18, Obedient to Husbands, Chapter 19, Farewell Admirable Queen, and Epilogue, What the King Lusted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a part of the Boleyn family background?
(b) A duke.
(c) An explorer.
(d) An earl.
2. What opinion of Anna of Cleves did Henry have after meeting her for the first time?
(a) He found her unappealing.
(b) He found her fascinating.
(c) He found her self-centered.
(d) He found her witty.
3. How many days after her son's birth did Jane Seymour die?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Twelve days.
4. When questioned by Henry, what did Catherine Parr claim she preached?
(a) Justice for the weak.
(b) Devotion to God.
(c) Obedience to husbands.
(d) Charity and tolerance.
5. What country was Catherine of Aragon from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Henry Maddox?
2. What helped Anne Boleyn's father make a name for himself?
3. How did Anne react whenever Henry appeared to take notice of young women at court?
4. After Arthur's death, what caused Henry VII to be displeased with Catherine's father?
5. On the topic of their marriage, what lie did Anne Boleyn and Henry tell?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)