|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Catherine Parr: Chapter 17, Necessity and the Widow, Chapter 18, Obedient to Husbands, Chapter 19, Farewell Admirable Queen, and Epilogue, What the King Lusted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Fraser, what appears to be the only reason Henry divorced Catherine of Aragon?
(a) His boredom with Catherine of Aragon.
(b) He love for Anne Boleyn.
(c) His newfound religious beliefs.
(d) His want of a male heir.
2. Who was Catherine of Aragon's mother?
(a) Isabella of Castile.
(b) Luciana of Moura.
(c) Josephine of Dieppe.
(d) Anne of Kent.
3. Who was Catherine of Aragon's father?
(a) Edward of Glocestershire.
(b) Eric of Champagne.
(c) Domingos of Guarda.
(d) Ferdinand of Aragon.
4. What did King Henry VII's death follow?
(a) A short illness.
(b) A battle.
(c) A celebration.
(d) A birth.
5. Emperor Charles entered into a treaty with ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Catherine of Aragon's first pregnancy?
2. Whom did Katherine live with before she came to court?
3. Catherine of Aragon heard about the investigation into her marriage from ______________.
4. How many days after her son's birth did Jane Seymour die?
5. Which of Catherine of Aragon's relatives is noted for leading armies on the battlefield?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)