|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Anna of Cleaves and Katherine Howard: Chapter 14, An Unendurable Bargain, Chapter 15, That Young Girl Katherine, and Chapter 16, Old Man's Jewel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the first meeting between Anna of Cleves and King Henry described?
(a) As awkward.
(b) As comfortable.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As tense.
2. In what month did Anne Boleyn and Henry marry?
3. What kind of marriage did the King's advisors seek for him after the death of Queen Jane?
(a) A financially beneficial one.
(b) One of genuine affection.
(c) A politically advantageous one.
(d) A territorially advantageous one.
4. Which area of Henry's kingdom was particularly restless due to the religious revolution?
(a) The north.
(b) The south.
(c) The west.
(d) The east.
5. What health condition caused Henry a lot of pain after he married Katherine Howard?
(a) A bad back.
(c) Migraine headaches.
(d) Ulcers on his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Queen Jane's death, whom did Henry send to see every one of his potential brides?
2. How many days after her son's birth did Jane Seymour die?
3. Who judged the marriage between Henry and Catherine of Aragon to be invalid in May 1532?
4. After marrying Jane Seymour, what did Henry decide to do for Mary, his daughter?
5. What did Henry promise Anna of Cleves when he decided to end their marriage?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)