|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jane Seymour: Chapter 11, Very Modest Behavior, Chapter 12, The Third Marriage, and Chapter 13, Entirely Beloved.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his wife's death, some believed that Henry VII wished to marry __________.
(a) His mistress.
(b) Catherine of Aragon.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) The princess of Italy.
2. What kind of wedding did Anne Boleyn and Henry have?
(a) A secret wedding.
(b) A fake wedding.
(c) A lavish wedding.
(d) A summer wedding.
3. Which royal house did Henry VII hope to create a bond with through marriage?
(a) The Hensworths.
(b) The Heinzes.
(c) The Habsburgs.
(d) The Hanovers.
4. Where did a swordsman travel from in order to execute Anne Boleyn?
5. Who was Lady Rochford?
(a) Anne Boleyn's nurse maid.
(b) Anne Boleyn's aunt.
(c) The King's cousin.
(d) Anne Boleyn's sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her husband's death, what did Catherine of Aragon often struggle to do?
2. For how many years did Catherine of Aragon live as a hostage of Henry VII?
3. In which country outside of England did Anne live with her family?
4. Why did King Henry fall out of love with Anne Boleyn?
5. On the same day that Anne's accused lovers were executed, what decree was issued?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)