|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jane Seymour: Chapter 11, Very Modest Behavior, Chapter 12, The Third Marriage, and Chapter 13, Entirely Beloved.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a swordsman travel from in order to execute Anne Boleyn?
2. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Copper Dreams.
(b) Golden World.
(c) Silver Garden.
(d) Bronze Crown.
3. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a part of the Boleyn family background?
(a) An earl.
(b) A duke.
(c) An explorer.
4. How old was Catherine when she traveled to England to meet her husband?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
5. Who is the author of "The Wives of Henry VIII"?
(a) James P. Carley.
(b) Margaret George.
(c) Antonia Fraser.
(d) Alison Weir.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1520s, what became apparent about Catherine of Aragon?
2. In what year did Henry see Catherine of Aragon for the final time?
3. In what year were Catherine of Aragon and Henry VIII married?
4. Which of the following was NOT a charge Anne Boleyn faced?
5. After her husband's death, what happened to Catherine of Aragon?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)