|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Anne Boleyn's father hold?
(a) Court jester.
(c) Lord Treasurer.
2. For whose benefit did Henry gather evidence to prove his marriage to Catherine of Aragon was invalid?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Henry's subjects.
(d) Mary, his daughter.
3. Which nations were involved in the gathering which took place in 1520?
(a) France and Italy.
(b) England and Ireland.
(c) England and France.
(d) Spain and Portugal.
4. In the early 1520s, what became apparent about Catherine of Aragon?
(a) She did not love Henry.
(b) She was homesick.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She would never have a son.
5. Who died shortly after Catherine of Aragon gave birth in 1516?
(a) The baby.
(c) Ferdinand of Aragon.
(d) King Henry VII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catherine of Aragon and Henry name their firstborn son?
2. What was the result of Catherine of Aragon's first pregnancy?
3. In what year did Henry decide he must have a divorce from Catherine of Aragon?
4. Where was Catherine crowned Queen of England?
5. What is blamed for Arthur's lifelong health problems?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)