|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when she traveled to England to meet her husband?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
2. In what year were Catherine of Aragon and Henry VIII married?
3. How big was the age difference between Henry's daughter and Charles of Austria?
(a) Thirty-two years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fourteen years.
4. Who was Catherine of Aragon's mother?
(a) Isabella of Castile.
(b) Luciana of Moura.
(c) Anne of Kent.
(d) Josephine of Dieppe.
5. After his wife's death, some believed that Henry VII wished to marry __________.
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) His mistress.
(c) Catherine of Aragon.
(d) The princess of Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Emperor Charles entered into a marriage contract with __________.
2. What did Catherine of Aragon continue to do for Henry though he sought a divorce?
3. What age was Catherine of Aragon when her marriage was arranged?
4. At the same time that Henry sought a divorce from Catherine of Aragon, what was troubling parliament?
5. Which book of the Bible contained a passage which Henry used as grounds for divorce?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)