|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his wife's death, some believed that Henry VII wished to marry __________.
(a) The princess of Italy.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Catherine of Aragon.
(d) His mistress.
2. Which of Henry's sisters was married to the King of France?
3. Emperor Charles entered into a treaty with ______________.
4. Emperor Charles entered into a marriage contract with __________.
(a) Gemma of Austria.
(b) Isabella of Portugal.
(c) Eleanor of France.
(d) Anna of Germany.
5. What do historians often question about the romance Anne had with Lord Percy?
(a) Whether it ever came to the King's attention.
(b) Whether it contributed to Lord Percy's suicide.
(c) Whether it was consummated.
(d) Whether it was just for show.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the tribunal in 1529, what did Catherine claim about King Henry?
2. What interest did Henry have in Charles of Austria?
3. What age was Catherine of Aragon when her marriage was arranged?
4. In what year did Henry decide he must have a divorce from Catherine of Aragon?
5. What did King Henry VII's death follow?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)