|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country outside of England did Anne live with her family?
2. Which book of the Bible contained a passage which Henry used as grounds for divorce?
3. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a part of the Boleyn family background?
(a) An earl.
(b) A duke.
(d) An explorer.
4. What was Arthur's title?
(a) Grand Duke.
(b) Prince of Wales.
(d) King of England.
5. After how many days did Catherine of Aragon and Henry's firstborn son die?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Eighty days.
(d) Fifty-two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Catherine of Aragon live as a hostage of Henry VII?
2. After her husband's death, what happened to Catherine of Aragon?
3. Which nations were involved in the gathering which took place in 1520?
4. What did King Henry VII's death follow?
5. Which of Catherine of Aragon's relatives is noted for leading armies on the battlefield?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)