|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being stuck in England for many years, how did Catherine finally stand up to the King?
(a) She arranged her own transportation to leave the country.
(b) She publically announced her return to her country.
(c) She bribed him.
(d) She used her feminine wiles.
2. What did Henry expect would happen if he married Anne Boleyn?
(a) The people would quickly grow to love Anne.
(b) Mary would never speak to him again.
(c) She would quickly give him a son.
(d) His treaty with France would strengthen.
3. What country was Catherine of Aragon from?
4. Why was Henry particularly happy about his child born in 1516?
(a) The baby was a boy.
(b) The baby was a girl.
(c) The baby was healthy.
(d) The baby had auburn hair.
5. Who was Catherine of Aragon's father?
(a) Edward of Glocestershire.
(b) Ferdinand of Aragon.
(c) Eric of Champagne.
(d) Domingos of Guarda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Henry have a son with in 1519?
2. What interest did Henry have in Charles of Austria?
3. One of the individuals whom Henry considered betrothing his daughter to was ___________.
4. Who died shortly after Catherine of Aragon gave birth in 1516?
5. Which title did Henry bestow on his illegitimate son in Chapter 5?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)