|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Catherine of Aragon deny about her marriage to Arthur until her death?
(a) It was based on love.
(b) It was consummated.
(c) It was illegal.
(d) It was not consummated.
2. How old was Prince Henry when Arthur and Catherine married?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fourteen years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
3. What age was Catherine of Aragon when her marriage was arranged?
(a) She was a teenager.
(b) She was an adult.
(c) She was a toddler.
(d) She was an infant.
4. How did Henry and Catherine of Aragon feel about Emperor Charles' decision to marry?
5. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Copper Dreams.
(b) Silver Garden.
(c) Bronze Crown.
(d) Golden World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the aim of betrothing Catherine of Aragon to an English prince?
2. What did Henry expect would happen if he married Anne Boleyn?
3. Catherine of Aragon heard about the investigation into her marriage from ______________.
4. Where did Catherine and Arthur marry?
5. What helped Anne Boleyn's father make a name for himself?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)