|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 6, A Fresh Young Damsel, Chapter 7, The King and His Lady, and Chapter 8, People May Grumble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age was Catherine of Aragon approaching in the early 1520s?
(a) Thirty-five years old.
(b) Forty years old.
(c) Forty-five years old.
(d) Thirty years old.
2. After how many days did Catherine of Aragon and Henry's firstborn son die?
(a) Eighty days.
(b) Fifty-two days.
(c) Seventeen days.
(d) Thirty days.
3. What helped Anne Boleyn's father make a name for himself?
(a) His knowledge of languages.
(b) His political savvy.
(c) His successes on the battlefield.
(d) His money-making skills.
4. Who was a marriage prospect that was considered for Anne?
(a) Sir John Cheke.
(b) Sir Henry Sidney.
(c) Sir Robert Kett.
(d) Sir Piers Butler.
5. What is blamed for Arthur's lifelong health problems?
(a) He was born prematurely.
(b) He did not venture outside often.
(c) He did not eat healthy foods.
(d) He had a chronic condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Henry's sisters was married to the King of France?
2. As Henry sought to end his marriage to Catherine, what did Cardinal Wolsey suggest she should do?
3. How long were Catherine and Arthur married before his death?
4. Whom did Henry have a son with in 1519?
5. What does Fraser suggest as the reason for Henry's marriage to Catherine of Aragon?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)