|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Catherine of Aragon: Chapter 3, Golden World, Chapter 4, Example of Wedlock, and Chapter 5, Without an Heir Male.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Catherine and Arthur marry?
(a) Worchester Cathedral.
(b) Wells Cathedral.
(c) Durham Cathedral.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
2. What did Catherine of Aragon and Henry name their firstborn son?
3. How long were Catherine and Arthur married before his death?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
4. What age was Catherine of Aragon approaching in the early 1520s?
(a) Forty years old.
(b) Forty-five years old.
(c) Thirty years old.
(d) Thirty-five years old.
5. Why was there disappointment surrounding the birth of Catherine and Henry's child in 1516?
(a) The baby was not a girl.
(b) The baby was not a boy.
(c) The baby was deformed.
(d) The baby was not fair-skinned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Henry and Catherine of Aragon feel about Emperor Charles' decision to marry?
2. Emperor Charles entered into a marriage contract with __________.
3. How big was the age difference between Henry's daughter and Charles of Austria?
4. What was the result of Catherine of Aragon's first pregnancy?
5. What was Arthur's title?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)