|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Catherine of Aragon: Chapter 3, Golden World, Chapter 4, Example of Wedlock, and Chapter 5, Without an Heir Male.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Henry particularly happy about his child born in 1516?
(a) The baby had auburn hair.
(b) The baby was healthy.
(c) The baby was a girl.
(d) The baby was a boy.
2. What did Catherine of Aragon and Henry name the child born to them in 1516?
3. How long were Catherine and Arthur married before his death?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
4. What did King Henry VII's death follow?
(a) A celebration.
(b) A birth.
(c) A short illness.
(d) A battle.
5. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Copper Dreams.
(b) Golden World.
(c) Silver Garden.
(d) Bronze Crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did Catherine of Aragon give birth to a child in 1516?
2. What was Catherine of Aragon's relationship with Emperor Charles?
3. After Arthur's death, what caused Henry VII to be displeased with Catherine's father?
4. Which royal house did Henry VII hope to create a bond with through marriage?
5. What does the author hope to do in "The Wives of Henry VIII"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)