|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Catherine of Aragon: Chapter 3, Golden World, Chapter 4, Example of Wedlock, and Chapter 5, Without an Heir Male.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry name his first illegitimate son?
(a) Henry Frederick.
(b) Henry Fitzroy.
(c) Henry Frank.
(d) Henry Frances.
2. Why was Henry particularly happy about his child born in 1516?
(a) The baby had auburn hair.
(b) The baby was a boy.
(c) The baby was a girl.
(d) The baby was healthy.
3. What was the large gathering which took place in 1520 called?
(a) The Valley of Silver Armor.
(b) The Desert of White Cotton.
(c) The Forest of Woolen Bronz.
(d) The Field of Cloth of Gold.
4. After her husband's death, what happened to Catherine of Aragon?
(a) Her dowry was returned to her and she was free to go.
(b) She was betrothed to another.
(c) She was exiled from court.
(d) She was sent to her home country.
5. How long were Catherine and Arthur married before his death?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catherine of Aragon and Henry name the child born to them in 1516?
2. Which title did Henry bestow on his illegitimate son in Chapter 5?
3. What age was Catherine of Aragon approaching in the early 1520s?
4. Who was Catherine of Aragon's mother?
5. Which of Catherine of Aragon's relatives is noted for leading armies on the battlefield?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)