|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 9, Hail Anna! and Chapter 10, The Most Happy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Anne Boleyn one week after Henry's marriage to Catherine was declared invalid?
(a) Anne was crowned.
(b) Anne was arrested.
(c) Anne gave birth.
(d) Anne was invited to France.
2. Who is the author of "The Wives of Henry VIII"?
(a) Antonia Fraser.
(b) James P. Carley.
(c) Alison Weir.
(d) Margaret George.
3. In what year did Henry see Catherine of Aragon for the final time?
4. In what year did Henry decide he must have a divorce from Catherine of Aragon?
5. Which book of the Bible contained a passage which Henry used as grounds for divorce?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the birth of his child with Anne Boleyn, what did Henry immediately start to think about?
2. What troubled Catherine's parents' marriage?
3. How did Anne react whenever Henry appeared to take notice of young women at court?
4. Who was a marriage prospect that was considered for Anne?
5. Where did Catherine and Arthur marry?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)