|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 9, Hail Anna! and Chapter 10, The Most Happy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine of Aragon and Henry's firstborn son died of ___________.
(a) A plague.
(b) Rheumatic heart disease.
(c) Scarlet fever.
(d) Unknown causes.
2. Whom does Fraser note Henry may possibly have met at the huge gathering in 1520?
(a) Jane Seymour.
(b) Catherine Parr.
(c) Anne Boleyn.
(d) Katherine Howard.
3. How big was the age difference between Henry's daughter and Charles of Austria?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Thirty-two years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fourteen years.
4. In what month did Catherine of Aragon give birth to a child in 1516?
5. What does Fraser suggest as the reason for Henry's marriage to Catherine of Aragon?
(a) He trusted her.
(b) He loved her.
(c) He wanted to keep his promise to his brother to take care of her.
(d) He was trying to make his father angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the aim of betrothing Catherine of Aragon to an English prince?
2. One of the individuals whom Henry considered betrothing his daughter to was ___________.
3. What is blamed for Arthur's lifelong health problems?
4. Who judged the marriage between Henry and Catherine of Aragon to be invalid in May 1532?
5. What did Henry name his first illegitimate son?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)