|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 9, Hail Anna! and Chapter 10, The Most Happy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Catherine crowned Queen of England?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
2. What interest did Henry have in Charles of Austria?
(a) He wanted Charles to sign a treaty.
(b) He wanted Charles to marry his daughter.
(c) He wanted Charles to invest in his new fleet of ships.
(d) He wanted to learn more about Austria's religion.
3. Why was there particular pressure for Catherine of Aragon's pregnancy in 1518 to result in the birth of a boy?
(a) Many monarchs around Europe had been welcoming sons.
(b) Henry wanted to have a son to bond with.
(c) England would not be taken over by an outsider if a boy was born.
(d) Boys were considered good luck.
4. What did Catherine of Aragon and Henry name their firstborn son?
5. Where was Catherine of Aragon first taken after being banished by King Henry?
(a) Eltham Palace.
(b) Hertford Castle.
(c) Hunsdon House.
(d) The Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Fraser note Henry may possibly have met at the huge gathering in 1520?
2. In what month did Catherine of Aragon and Arthur marry?
3. One of the individuals whom Henry considered betrothing his daughter to was ___________.
4. What was Catherine of Aragon's relationship with Emperor Charles?
5. At the same time that Henry sought a divorce from Catherine of Aragon, what was troubling parliament?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)