|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Anne Boleyn: Chapter 9, Hail Anna! and Chapter 10, The Most Happy?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Arthur's title?
(b) Prince of Wales.
(c) King of England.
(d) Grand Duke.
2. Who later immortalized the speech Catherine of Aragon made at the tribunal In 1529?
(a) Christopher Marlowe.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) George Bernard Shaw.
(d) William Shakespeare.
3. What was the result of Catherine of Aragon's first pregnancy?
(a) A healthy baby girl.
(b) Twin girls.
(c) A stillborn baby boy.
(d) A stillborn baby girl.
4. In what month did Anne Boleyn and Henry marry?
5. Who was Catherine of Aragon's mother?
(a) Anne of Kent.
(b) Luciana of Moura.
(c) Josephine of Dieppe.
(d) Isabella of Castile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Anne react whenever Henry appeared to take notice of young women at court?
2. How old was Catherine when she traveled to England to meet her husband?
3. Following the delivery of a stillborn son in 1534, what did Anne make statements to imply about the King?
4. What country was Catherine of Aragon from?
5. In what year did Henry decide he must have a divorce from Catherine of Aragon?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)