|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Anna of Cleaves and Katherine Howard: Chapter 14, An Unendurable Bargain, Chapter 15, That Young Girl Katherine, and Chapter 16, Old Man's Jewel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a candidate to marry King Henry after Queen Jane died?
(a) Charles V's sister.
(b) A Portugese princess.
(c) The French King's cousins.
(d) The Duchess of Milan.
2. How is the first meeting between Anna of Cleves and King Henry described?
(a) As comfortable.
(b) As awkward.
(c) As tense.
(d) As aggressive.
3. How big was the age difference between Henry's daughter and Charles of Austria?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty-two years.
4. Who died shortly after Catherine of Aragon gave birth in 1516?
(a) Ferdinand of Aragon.
(b) King Henry VII.
(d) The baby.
5. Anne and Henry named their firstborn child after ____________.
(a) Anne's mother.
(b) Anne's sister.
(c) Henry's mother.
(d) Henry's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days did Catherine of Aragon and Henry's firstborn son die?
2. Why was Henry particularly happy about his child born in 1516?
3. After Henry and Anne married, what did he spend a great deal of money on?
4. Some time after marrying Henry, with whom did Katherine begin a flirtation?
5. Whom did Henry have a son with in 1519?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)