Prologue and Part, Catherine of Aragon: Chapter 1, Arthur's Dearest Spouse and Chapter 2, The Princess in his Power
1. Who is the author of "The Wives of Henry VIII"?
(a) Margaret George.
(b) Antonia Fraser.
(c) Alison Weir.
(d) James P. Carley.
2. What does the author claim about much of what is widely-believed about Henry VIII's wives?
(a) It is accurate.
(b) It is the tip of the iceberg of what is actually known about them.
(c) It is historically wrong.
(d) It is uninteresting.
3. What does the author hope to do in "The Wives of Henry VIII"?
(a) Show her readers who the wives of Henry VIII really were.
(b) Present the lives of Henry's wives in a more dramatic way.
(c) Present a comprehensive look of Henry VIII's life.
(d) Prove the rumors right.
4. What country was Catherine of Aragon from?
5. Who was Catherine of Aragon's mother?
(a) Isabella of Castile.
(b) Anne of Kent.
(c) Josephine of Dieppe.
(d) Luciana of Moura.
6. Who was Catherine of Aragon's father?
(a) Ferdinand of Aragon.
(b) Eric of Champagne.
(c) Edward of Glocestershire.
(d) Domingos of Guarda.
This section contains 4,483 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)