|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Meeting" – "The Recipe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grand High Witch say she will do to the narrator when she sniffs him out in "The Recipe"?
(a) Turn him into a mackerel.
(b) Turn him into a porpoise.
(c) Turn him into a toad.
(d) Turn him into stone.
2. Who is the second of the children that the narrator's grandmother knows of who was taken by witches?
(a) Ranghild Hansen Ranghild.
(d) Solveg Christiansen.
3. How many brown mouse tails are required to make Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
4. What is the name of the manager of the Hotel Magnificent?
(a) Mr. Williams.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Stringer.
(d) Mr. Jenkins.
5. What kind of egg is added when making Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
(a) A chicken's egg.
(b) A snake's egg.
(c) A duck's egg.
(d) A gruntle's egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say his father owned a business in "My Grandmother"?
2. About how old was the first of the children that was taken by the witches that the narrator's grandmother knew?
3. What does the Grand High Witch instruct her subjects to boil the tailless mice in when making Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
4. What does the Grand High Witch describe children as smelling like in "Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker"?
5. What is a person called that studies witches?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)