|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Mr. Jenkins and His Son" – "It’s Off to Work We Go".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the transformation last that is caused by "Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker"?
(a) 10 seconds.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) 26 seconds.
(d) 36 seconds.
2. What is the name of the Jenkins' cat?
3. What is the Grand High Witch's hotel room number?
4. What does the narrator's grandmother do when she exits the hotel lobby in "The Triumph"?
(a) She walks to the grocery store.
(b) She walks to the river.
(c) She walks to the church.
(d) She catches a taxi.
5. For how long must one boil the first ingredient of Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker in order to make it soft?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's grandmother say the pupils of a witch's eye will do?
2. Where were the narrator and his parents when they had a car accident?
3. What is Bruno's response when the narrator's grandmother asks him "Why on earth didn't you speak up and tell your father who you were?" in "The Plan"?
4. What does the narrator compare the smell of witches to in "The Mouse-Burglar"?
5. What does the narrator's grandmother say American witches are capable of making grown-ups do in "The Grand High Witch"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)