|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rowen suggest doing?
(a) Watering Henry.
(b) Nothing as anything might hurt Henry more.
(c) Looking for Blinn.
(d) Finding a witch to undo the curse.
2. What happens when Polly speaks sharply?
(a) She cries.
(b) She starts croaking.
(d) She faints.
3. According to the title of Tale 3, Part 1, what is everywhere?
4. What does Rowena tell Sam and Henry?
(a) About the card.
(b) That she will find Blinn and fix things.
(c) That she is not responsible for what happened to Henry.
(d) That she thinks the whole thing is quite hilarious.
5. What does Rowena hear about Adam Fiske?
(a) That his farm has burned up.
(b) That water suddenly appears on his farm.
(c) That his father has left them.
(d) That he is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom has Rowena come to rely?
2. What does Sam suggest they do for Henry?
3. What does Rowena mutter when Adam sits behind her in class?
4. Why is Rowena unable to go anywhere?
5. How does Adam react to what someone says about the cause of the water problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What greets Adam when he wakes the next morning?
2. What happens when Adam tries the dowsing stick a few times and what is his mother's response to what he tells her about it?
3. What does Stew Meat realize and what does he do?
4. What does Adam hear as he is going to bed and what does his pa say about it?
5. What does Sam say he's been doing in the library and with what result?
6. What does Adam do after school and how do Eunice and Agatha and others treat him?
7. What does Adam promise his mother and what does this promise prompt Adam to do?
8. What surprises Adam and his mother?
9. What does Stew Meat say happens just as he is closing his store?
10. What will happen eventually if the water does not stop flowing?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)