|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rowena do with Henry?
(a) Goes with him to a carnival.
(b) Tries to help him get his foot unstuck.
(c) Goes with him to the ice cream parlor.
(d) Goes with him to the zoo.
2. What does Polly hear at the store?
(a) That Stew Meat was arrested.
(b) That many people are acting strange.
(c) That Thaddeus was arrested.
(d) Agatha and Eunice discussing her.
3. What trait do Leland and Lenora have that is better than anyone else?
(a) The ability to see distances.
(b) The ability to communicate without talking.
(c) The ability to juggle.
(d) Nature lore.
4. About what does Polly begin to worry?
(a) That Agatha will never speak to her again.
(b) That Leland and Lenora will never speak to her again.
(c) That she will not be able to reverse this curse.
(d) What will happen as far as the second part of her wish.
5. What does Polly notice about the card after she makes her wish?
(a) It burns up.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It glows like a hot coal.
(d) It turns to dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Polly's mother become while trying to understand Polly?
2. What does Sam do when Rowena suggests something to her mother?
3. What does Leland's shout of excitement do?
4. What does Polly wonder as Part 2 ends?
5. When does it seem Polly croaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rowena take Henry for breakfast and how does he like it?
2. What does Stew Meat do with his card?
3. What does Rowena hear in the woods and what does she find?
4. What does Polly find and then lose?
5. Why does Polly go ahead and ask her mother and what is her mother's response?
6. What happens to Polly at recess and how do Leland and Lenora help her?
7. What is the Coven Tree Church Social and who is allowed to set up a booth there?
8. What does Polly resolve to do concerning Agatha and Eunice, and how is her first attempt disastrous?
9. With whom does Polly play near the river and how are her friends described?
10. How does Sam react to hearing Henry Piper's name?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)