|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Epilogue open?
(a) By Henry in the woods.
(b) Adam's family farm.
(c) At school.
(d) Stew Meat's Store.
2. When does Adam have to go back to school?
(a) The next morning.
(b) After the summer in a couple months.
(c) As soon as exams start the next week.
(d) After the three-day weekend.
3. How does Polly seem to have been changed by her experience?
(a) She will not go to church socials.
(b) She speaks politely to others.
(c) She is only unkind to someone who deserves it.
(d) She does not seem to have changed.
4. Who are Polly, Rowena and Adam?
(a) Three witches.
(b) Three characters the narrators introduces.
(c) An elf, a wood nymph and a warlock.
(d) Three wood nymphs.
5. What stories had Henry fabricated?
(a) The things the machinery he sells can do.
(b) His travel stories.
(c) About a girlfriend back home.
(d) About saving several people from death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly wonder as Part 2 ends?
2. What do Adam, Polly and Rowena want Stew Meat to do?
3. Who is the first person narrator in the Epilogue?
4. What happens when Adam and Pa load the cookstove to take it away from the valley?
5. Who comes out to the farm?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)