|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tale 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly do later in the woods?
(c) Asks for help in removing the curse.
(d) Shouts out her anger at Eunice and Agatha.
2. What does Mrs. Jerivs insist that Rowena do?
(a) Take her younger brother to the park.
(b) Walk the dog.
(c) Speak freely in front of Sam Waxman.
(d) Go with her father to the park.
3. What does Thaddeus say he can give anyone for fifty cents?
(a) A stake in a new and wonderful business.
(b) Whatever they want.
(c) A toy that will always amuse.
(d) A look at their future.
4. How does Coven Tree derive its name?
(a) For the agreement the area made with the elves.
(b) It is not known.
(c) For the agreement the area made with the wood sprites.
(d) For the twisted tree where witches gather.
5. How many stories does the book include?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one theme the prologue says is explored?
2. What does Polly hear at the store?
3. Where do Blinn's customers have to press their thumb?
4. In what voice is the Prologue written?
5. How do Leland and Lenora treat Polly after the frog incident?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)