|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tale 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Adam described?
(a) Con man.
(b) Handsome playboy.
(c) Hard-times farm boy.
(d) Gentle giant.
2. What does Polly resolve to do no matter what that night?
(a) Not to use the card she bought at the Farmer's Market.
(b) Tell her mother about what Leland and Lenora said.
(c) Never speak to Leland and Lenora again.
(d) Become friends with Agatha and Eunice.
3. What does Polly do later in the woods?
(c) Shouts out her anger at Eunice and Agatha.
(d) Asks for help in removing the curse.
4. What has sprouted from Henry's feet?
5. What does Polly notice about the card after she makes her wish?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It turns to dust.
(c) It burns up.
(d) It glows like a hot coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly wonder as Part 2 ends?
2. Who are Polly, Rowena and Adam?
3. Where do Blinn's customers have to press their thumb?
4. From what point of view is this tale written?
5. Where does the narrator first encounter Thaddeus Blinn?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)