|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tale 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Jervis reply to Rowena's suggestion?
(a) That Rowena's father is too busy.
(b) That Rowena has a perfectly good dance dress already.
(c) That Henry is not staying with them.
(d) That Sam is just teasing.
2. Why does Polly not croak at all at school?
(a) She is careful to be polite.
(b) She is sitting in the corner for misbehaving.
(c) She does not open her mouth.
(d) She decides not to go to school.
3. What does Rowena get when she goes back upstairs?
(a) A letter from Henry.
(b) Her school assignment.
(c) A poem she wrote Henry.
(d) The card she bought from Blinn.
4. What does Blinn say the customers must choose carefully?
(a) Where they press the card.
(b) Who knows about the card and wish.
(c) Their wish.
(d) When to do their wish.
5. Upon whom has Rowena come to rely?
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stew Meat's function in Coven Tree?
2. What does Polly resolve to do no matter what that night?
3. Where does the narrator first encounter Thaddeus Blinn?
4. What does Adam promise his mother to do?
5. What have some people claimed to see?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)