|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tale 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Jervis reply to Rowena's suggestion?
(a) That Rowena has a perfectly good dance dress already.
(b) That Rowena's father is too busy.
(c) That Henry is not staying with them.
(d) That Sam is just teasing.
2. What do Eunice and Agatha try to do while Polly and them are having tea?
(a) Find out why Polly is croaking.
(b) Provoke Polly.
(c) Make amends.
(d) Talk about Leland and Lenora.
3. What does Polly's mother do when Polly gets home?
(a) Looks down her throat with a flashlight.
(b) Sends her to bed with tea.
(c) Calls the doctor.
(d) Gives her some ice cream.
4. What does Henry demand Rowena do?
(a) Focus on helping him.
(b) Trying to pull him out of the ground.
(c) Finding a spell to change him back.
(d) Getting the fire department out to help.
5. What does Rowena's mother say she heard about Polly Kemp?
(a) Polly's mother has become ill.
(b) Polly has become the sweetest girl in school.
(c) Polly's been croaking like a frog.
(d) Polly is going to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the fields by that night?
2. What is Pa trying to keep safe?
3. According to the title of Tale 3, Part 1, what is everywhere?
4. What does Polly find when she tests her voice?
5. Who do Leland and Lenora label as snobby?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)