|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tale 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the farm in danger?
(a) It is in a valley and can be flooded.
(b) The loan note is due.
(c) It is not in danger.
(d) There is a wild fire approaching.
2. What does Polly resolve to do no matter what that night?
(a) Never speak to Leland and Lenora again.
(b) Not to use the card she bought at the Farmer's Market.
(c) Become friends with Agatha and Eunice.
(d) Tell her mother about what Leland and Lenora said.
3. How is Polly described?
4. What is the annual event about which Stew Meat starts his story?
(a) Coven Tree Church Social.
(b) Coven Tree Sidewalk Art Festival.
(c) Coven Tree Farmer's Market.
(d) Solstice Celebration.
5. What does Sam say when Rowena asks him to wait until she returns?
(a) That he is tired of waiting for her.
(b) That he's always been waiting for her.
(c) That she deserves Henry.
(d) That he will continue to fertilize Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Polly gets mad at Agatha and starts to say something?
2. About what is Adam unhappy?
3. What does Polly realize about her situation?
4. How does Polly change her mind?
5. What does Mrs. Jervis reply to Rowena's suggestion?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)