1. Who does Isaacson report to be the U.S. ambassador to Russia immediately after WWII?
2. According to Isaacson, who was the President of the United States who thought Russia could be an ally after WWII?
3. What Assistant Secretary of War does Isaacson cite as fearing American isolationism after WWII?
4. Which president does Isaacson report Dean Acheson served as Assistant Secretary of State?
5. What does Isaacson claim the six men profiled in The Wise Men represent?
The American Establishment.
6. What does Isaacson claim to be the goal of the "Wise Men"?
To limit the spread of Soviet Communism.
This section contains 9,081 words
(approx. 31 pages at 300 words per page)