|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to many of the Indians in the area?
(a) They are almost wiped out due to illness.
(b) They are planting food indigenous to Europe.
(c) They are learning to speak English.
(d) They are learning the white man's ways.
2. With whom is Bess in love?
(a) Jack's brother, Harry
(b) Harry's brother, William
(c) Harry's brother, Jack
(d) Jack's brother, William
3. On what grounds will the governor grant Bess' divorce from Robert?
(a) Bess wants her marriage annulled.
(b) Bess claims irreconcilable differences.
(c) Bess claims mental cruelty.
(d) Bess has to admit to adultery.
4. Who will be moving to Greenwich, much to Bess' delight?
(a) Will Hallet
(b) Anne Hutchinson
(c) Robert Seaford
(d) Jack Winthrop
5. What other name does Elizabeth use for herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bess' stepmother?
2. Of what are Bess and Telaka accused?
3. Bess learns that ____________________ has returned to Boston.
4. What really concerns Edward Howes about what is going on in the Fones household?
5. What is Bess teaching children?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)