1. How does the Fones family travel to the family manor in Groton?
(a) By cart
(b) By boat
(c) By train
(d) By foot
2. Why does the Fones family live in London?
(a) Mr. Fones will not leave his home town
(b) The Fones' think the schools are better in London
(c) Mr. Fones has an apothecary business in London
(d) Mrs. Fones likes to go to the theater in London
3. Who is the eldest of the Fones children?
4. Who is Elizabeth excited to see at the estate in Groton?
(a) Anne and John
(b) Martha and Mary
(c) Robert and Thomas
(d) Jack and Harry
5. What was Elizabeth's mother's maiden name?
(a) Elizabeth Groton
(b) Anne Groton
(c) Anne Winthrop
(d) Mary Winthrop
6. Who is the youngest child in the Fones family?
7. What is the personality of Anne Fones' mother?
(a) Stern and formal
(b) Pleasant and caring
(c) Sick and tired
(d) Happy and boisterous
This section contains 5,552 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)