|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ethan think should own the talisman now?
2. What was Ethan a monument of to Marullo?
3. What interrupts Allen's rock music?
(a) Ellen's country music.
(b) A power outage.
(c) A special announcement.
(d) An advertisement.
4. Which of the following men has Margie never been with?
5. What did the clerks at the bank do all day when Ethan heard he now owned the store?
(a) Caught a man trying to rob the bank.
(b) Hired an extra guard.
(c) Kept the foot alarms near.
(d) Quit their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who Ethan thinks might know what he has started?
2. What does Margie strive to maintain in her life?
3. What will Ethan use the $3,000 from Mary's account for?
4. Who is the first person in the bank to offer condolences for Danny's death?
5. What does Mary do when she hears that Ethan owns the store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ethan do when Biggers comes into the store for the first time after Ethan owns it?
2. What does Margie say to Ethan while he is on a walk after Allen's party?
3. What does Mr. Baker say he would do for Ethan if he finds Danny?
4. What does Marullo tell Ethan when he offers to let Ethan take some time off?
5. What does Baker do and say when he sees Ethan after hearing about Danny's death?
6. What did Marullo do and say when he was deported and why?
7. Why does Ethan say he does not want to run for the town manager's office?
8. How was Allen's plagiarism discovered?
9. How does Mary respond when she hears that Ethan now owns the store?
10. What does Stoney tell Ethan after he talks to Biggers for the first time since owning the store?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)