|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ethan work?
(a) A school.
(b) A bank.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A hotel.
2. How did a boy Allen knows get a lot of money?
(a) He starred in a movie.
(b) He sang at a talent show.
(c) He cheated at a game.
(d) He wrote a movie script.
3. Where does Baker want Ethan to get the money for an investment?
(a) Mary's inheritance.
(b) His house deed.
(c) A bribe from Biggers.
(d) The grocery store.
4. How did the item that the sleepwalker touched feel when Ethan touched it?
5. What is Mary planning to do with her best friend at the beginning of the book?
(a) Visit a famous fortune teller.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Have a tarot card reading.
(d) Get a massage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethan buy when he goes down to Danny's shack?
2. Why does Morphy think Baker has a big ceremony when opening the vault every day?
3. Where do Ethan's kids go after their dinner with Margie?
4. What does Ethan say about Margie when she comes into the store before Easter?
5. What is Stoney's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ethan offer to do to help Danny?
2. What is the contest that Ethan's children want to join?
3. What does Ellen ask Ethan about while he is dressing for dinner, and what is his response?
4. What happens when Biggers comes back into the store?
5. What is Ethan's strategy to get rid of a bad memory, and where did he learn this?
6. What does Ethan think of when he goes to the old harbor?
7. What are the possible prizes for winning the contest that Ethan's children want to join?
8. What does Ethan find when he gets to the store on the Tuesday after Easter?
9. What does Allen say he wants to be when he grows up, and why?
10. Where does Morphy think Ethan should open up a store, and why?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)