|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ethan say is carrying a torch for him?
2. Who does Ethan go to see on Easter night?
(a) Mr. Marullo.
(d) Mr. Baker.
3. What is Stoney's occupation?
(a) Store owner.
(d) Chief of Police.
4. Where does Baker want Ethan to get the money for an investment?
(a) A bribe from Biggers.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) His house deed.
(d) Mary's inheritance.
5. What does Mary say Ethan is wallowing in?
(a) His idleness.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His failure.
(d) His reputation.
6. What does Mary make for Ethan after they make love?
(a) A cake.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A batch of cookies.
(d) A drink.
7. Where is the place where Ethan is calling at the beginning of Part Two?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
8. What does Ethan say men are doing all the time?
9. Who invites Ethan and his wife over for tea on Easter?
(a) Mr. Baker.
(d) Mr. Marullo.
10. Where did Ethan think Jesus was the day before Easter?
(b) The tomb.
11. Where did Danny go to college?
(a) The Naval Academy.
(c) A Community College.
12. What did Mary's fortune say about Ethan?
(a) He would have more children.
(b) He would die young.
(c) He had a wandering heart.
(d) He would be rich.
13. How does Ethan feel when he gets home from work at the beginning of Part Two?
14. What job does Ethan offer to Allen?
(a) A school janitor.
(b) A lawn care taker.
(c) A store worker.
(d) A farm hand.
15. Whose father owned a ship with Ethan's grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ethan's kids go after their dinner with Margie?
2. What does Joey do when he enters the back door of the bank?
3. What does Ethan evaluate after his Easter dinner?
4. What makes Mary question her husband's faith?
5. What kind of man does Ethan say he has always been?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)