|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Danny go if Baker was his guardian?
(b) An asylum.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Baker's house.
2. What does Mary hope the people in town will stop doing to Ethan after hearing her fortune read?
(a) Looking down on him.
(b) Pitying him.
(c) Laughing at him.
(d) Judging him.
3. What ended Ethan's appetite for killing?
(a) The death of his father.
(b) Seeing a violent crime.
(c) The war.
(d) Accidentally shooting his dog.
4. What does Baker think Ethan should do with his wife's money?
(a) Invest it.
(b) Split it.
(c) Spend it.
(d) Save it.
5. What is stored near the register change?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A gun.
(c) A phone.
(d) A knife.
6. What word is used to describe Ethan's children as they head to church on Easter?
7. What does Ethan say he has never actively sought?
8. What happens when Margie pulls out her tarot cards in front of Ethan?
(a) He sees her trick sheet.
(b) Mary gets upset.
(c) He faints.
(d) He feels a searing pain.
9. How does Ethan feel when he gets home from work at the beginning of Part Two?
10. What kind of person does Ethan label himself as?
(a) Content People.
(b) People of Consequence.
(c) Ancestor People.
(d) People of Morality.
11. Who does Ethan think about on Easter?
(a) Aunt Deborah.
(b) Great Aunt Delilah.
(c) Grandma Dorothy.
(d) Cousin Dressie.
12. What time does Margie get to the store before Easter?
(a) 9:15 am.
(b) 11:15 am.
(c) 12:15 pm.
(d) 10:15 am.
13. Whose father owned a ship with Ethan's grandfather?
14. What does Stoney tell Ethan about before he goes to work before Easter?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) His sick son.
(c) A house demolition.
(d) His dying grandmother.
15. Which of the following does Danny NOT give to Ethan in an envelope?
(a) The deed to his land.
(b) A picture.
(c) A personal letter.
(d) A will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Mary question her husband's faith?
2. Where does Ethan work?
3. What does Ethan evaluate after his Easter dinner?
4. What job does Ethan offer to Allen?
5. How did the item that the sleepwalker touched feel when Ethan touched it?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)