|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margie get money without having a job?
(a) She has men pay her way.
(b) She lives on credit.
(c) She receives alimony.
(d) She had a large inheritance.
2. What kind of man does Ethan say he has always been?
(a) A confused man.
(b) A changing man.
(c) A searching man.
(d) A good man.
3. Where does Ethan suggest Mr. Marullo go?
(a) New York.
(b) His house.
(d) The hospital.
4. What is stored near the register change?
(a) A phone.
(b) A gun.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A knife.
5. Why does Ethan refuse to run for town manager?
(a) It would be a conflict of interest.
(b) He does not have the money.
(c) Politicians are manipulated.
(d) The role is meaningless.
Short Answer Questions
1. After celebrating Allen's prize, what does Ethan do in his dream just before he wakes up?
2. Where is Ethan's name listed in town?
3. What does Mary hope the people in town will stop doing to Ethan after hearing her fortune read?
4. What does Ethan evaluate after his Easter dinner?
5. How much of Danny's land does Ethan sell to Baker?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)