|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allen say he wants to be when he grows up at the beginning of Part Two?
(a) A TV star.
(b) A singer.
(c) A game show host.
(d) A writer.
2. What is the name of Ethan's childhood best friend?
3. Why does Margie not see Joey as a prospect?
(a) He does not flirt with her enough.
(b) He is a bachelor.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He is not wealthy.
4. Where does Baker want Ethan to get the money for an investment?
(a) Mary's inheritance.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) A bribe from Biggers.
(d) His house deed.
5. How did a boy Allen knows get a lot of money?
(a) He cheated at a game.
(b) He wrote a movie script.
(c) He sang at a talent show.
(d) He starred in a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allen say he wants to do for a living after winning the contest?
2. What does Mary make for Ethan after they make love?
3. What college did Ethan go to?
4. What does Mary hope the people in town will stop doing to Ethan after hearing her fortune read?
5. Whose father owned a ship with Ethan's grandfather?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)