|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Mary relax while on vacation?
(a) She wants to visit the store.
(b) She wants to have her fortune read.
(c) She wants to check on her inheritance.
(d) She wants to spread the news.
2. What does Ellen ask Ethan the day before Easter?
(a) If he loves her.
(b) If Jesus is real.
(c) If he is going to divorce her mother.
(d) When he will be rich.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the prize for winning the contest?
(a) Meeting the President.
(b) Going on TV.
(c) A cash prize.
(d) Free college tuition.
4. Who does Ethan go to see on Easter night?
(a) Mr. Marullo.
(b) Mr. Baker.
5. Where does Baker want Ethan to get the money for an investment?
(a) Mary's inheritance.
(b) His house deed.
(c) A bribe from Biggers.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey say he feels on July 1st?
2. What did Mary's fortune say about Ethan?
3. What is the name of Ethan's oldest son?
4. Who does Ethan say is carrying a torch for him?
5. What does Ethan tell Mr. Baker kills a man?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)