|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary's fortune say about Ethan?
(a) He would have more children.
(b) He had a wandering heart.
(c) He would be rich.
(d) He would die young.
2. What is Ethan's wife cooking for dinner the day before Easter?
(a) Pot roast.
(c) Lamb chops.
(d) Pork chops.
3. Who taught Ethan most of what he knows about religion?
(a) Aunt Deborah.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) Grandma Lois.
4. What holiday is being celebrated at the beginning of the book?
(d) Good Friday.
5. What is stored in Ethan's attic?
(a) His mother's clothes.
(b) Lots of books.
(c) Old documents.
(d) His father's war materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe Ethan's children as they head to church on Easter?
2. What does Ethan say about Margie when she comes into the store before Easter?
3. Where does Ethan work?
4. Which of the following questionable things are good men in the town NOT doing?
5. Where is Ethan's secret place?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)