|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary hope the people in town will stop doing to Ethan after hearing her fortune read?
(a) Laughing at him.
(b) Pitying him.
(c) Looking down on him.
(d) Judging him.
2. What does Allen say he is the only kid in town without?
(a) A baseball mitt.
(b) A wrist watch.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) New pants.
3. What does Allen tell Ethan he wants to be when they are in the attic?
(a) A pirate.
(b) A banker.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A politician.
4. What does Stoney tell Ethan about before he goes to work before Easter?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) His sick son.
(c) His dying grandmother.
(d) A house demolition.
5. What month will Mary's fortune about Ethan take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ethan suggest Mr. Marullo go?
2. What is Stoney's occupation?
3. What does Ethan do when he can't get to sleep at the beginning of the book?
4. Who invites Ethan and his wife over for tea on Easter?
5. What does Margie NOT do while she is at Ethan's house for dinner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)