|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ethan travel to work at the beginning of the book?
(a) He takes the bus.
(b) He walks.
(c) A drives a car.
(d) He rides a bike.
2. Where did Ethan think Jesus was the day before Easter?
(c) The tomb.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the prize for winning the contest?
(a) Going on TV.
(b) Meeting the President.
(c) A cash prize.
(d) Free college tuition.
4. What does Mary say Ethan is wallowing in?
(a) His failure.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His idleness.
5. What does Ethan forget to do when he is talking to his canned goods?
(a) Price the produce.
(b) Turn on the register.
(c) Open the doors.
(d) Sign for the shipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stored in Ethan's attic?
2. What is the name of Ethan's oldest son?
3. Whose father owned a ship with Ethan's grandfather?
4. Who used to own the place where Ethan works?
5. What does Ethan tell his wife when he comes home from work at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)