|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ethan when his family fortune was lost?
(a) At war.
(b) At college.
(c) At a boarding school.
(d) On vacation.
2. What happens when Margie pulls out her tarot cards in front of Ethan?
(a) He faints.
(b) He sees her trick sheet.
(c) He feels a searing pain.
(d) Mary gets upset.
3. What does Ethan say he has never actively sought?
4. What does Ethan take to work the day after Easter?
(a) The Masonic case.
(b) His check book.
(c) An old book.
(d) A notebook and pen.
5. What causes Ethan to go to his special place?
(a) Bad dreams.
(b) Big changes.
(c) Intense feelings.
(d) Sleepless nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margie do when she can't read Ethan's fortune?
2. Whose father owned a ship with Ethan's grandfather?
3. What is stored near the register change?
4. How long did one of Ethan's fellow soldiers give himself every day to think about his family?
5. What does Ethan do when he can't get to sleep at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)