|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary sick with the Tuesday after Easter?
(b) The flu.
(c) A hangover.
(d) A cold.
2. What does Margie NOT do while she is at Ethan's house for dinner?
(a) Look Mary in the eye.
(b) Eat her food.
(c) Talk to Ethan.
(d) Flirt with Ethan.
3. What is stored near the register change?
(a) A phone.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. What word is used to describe Ethan's children as they head to church on Easter?
5. Where has Marullo been feeling pain?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did one of Ethan's fellow soldiers give himself every day to think about his family?
2. What makes Mary question her husband's faith?
3. What does Ethan take to work the day after Easter?
4. What date will Ethan's plan come to fruition?
5. What does Baker call Ethan when he comes to the store after Mary withdraws the money?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)