|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nothing matters except restoring Britain back to pre-Roman conditions, removing all foreign ____.
2. Ceinwyn blushes, seeing that ____ still wears her brooch.
3. Tanaburs talks about controlling Derfel's mother's living soul by ____ her.
4. Derfel is given ____.
(c) A Castle.
(d) A boat.
5. Arthur says bluntly that he needs help killing Gorfyddyd who poses the greater danger to the ____.
6. Sagramor's 150 ____ come into play.
7. From a local ____ , they learn of a second ford to the north that could cause problems.
8. Tewdric's Edling is____.
9. ____ refuses to kill prisoners.
10. Gorfyddyd accepts to become Mordred's new ____.
11. Derfel has never ridden on a ____.
12. ____ is being sent to the Isle of the Dead.
13. The firt clash of Lugg vale, Derfel insists, occurs in the ____.
(a) River ford.
(d) Valley clearing.
14. To prevent encirclement up the steep hillside, Nimue constructs a ghost ____ of severed heads.
15. Hearing that Merlin has not seen Nimue, Derfel proceeds to the ____.
(c) Isle Of The Dead.
(d) Corronation ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tanaburs alone remains loyal to the fallen ____.
2. . Pagans and Christians agree that the Isle is a ____ place.
3. Arthur solemnly vows to kill ____ to avenge Ratae.
4. At dawn, Aelle leads his two hundred spearmen to meet the ____.
5. Merlin enters majestically with dire threats of retribution for ____.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)