|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guinevere recalls how she got a druid to put a ____ on Ceinwyn.
(a) Death curse.
(b) Happiness charm.
(c) Love spell.
(d) Poison curse.
2. ____ marries Ceinwyn.
3. Arthur assigns Derfel to ____ for further seasoning.
4. ____ is the disability that the future king has.
(a) Missing foot.
(b) Missing hand.
(c) Missing arm.
(d) Club foot.
5. Derfel runs to save Nimue, who hides in Merlin's ____.
6. As Arthur interrogates Sarlinna, she describes Owain's ____.
7. ____ rushes out to rescue women and children but is cut down and staked up to serve as a warning.
8. ____ is the type of miners that Cadwy plans to attack.
9. When Powys attacks Gwent, the ____ join the fray.
10. Nimue and Derfel lie together in the dreadful ____.
(a) Dining Room.
11. ____ is the person who is convinced to fight Owain as Tristan's champion.
12. Gundleus goes to battle the ____.
13. Guinevere asks about Nimue's magic, needing protection against ____'s preaching.
14. Guinevere comes close to treason by telling Derfel that Isis determines who sits on ____.
15. Although Ceinwyn is getting married, ____ is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the name of a king in the story.
2. ____ is the place that Cadwy is from.
3. ____ is the thing that the monk pretends to be writing to keep what he is actually doing from the bishop.
4. The Franks call the defenders forest ____.
5. Guinevere is said to worship ____.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)