|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the number of wounds that are the prerequisite to belonging to the Gods.
2. The men fight for Ynys Trebes for ____ years against all odds and Lancelot is never seen in battle but the poets sing of his victories.
3. ____ swears to kill Gundleus if he is released for political reasons.
4. Guinevere comes close to treason by telling Derfel that Isis determines who sits on ____.
5. At the High Council at Glevum, ____ is dying.
6. ____ is the name of the princess who is in labor at the start of the story.
7. Norwenna and Gundleus are ____.
8. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(b) Son's death.
9. ____ is the number of thrones on the dais that are empty at the High Council.
10. Guinevere is said to worship ____.
11. Ban insists that Derfel stay for dinner to meet his warrior sons, Lancelot and ____.
12. ____ takes the offensive in the fight with Arthur until he slips in the mud.
13. A notorious ____, King Leodegan of Henis Wyren is sent to greet them.
14. Sagramor initiates Derfel into the service of Mithras who is the Roman God for ____.
15. Ailleann's twins are Loholt and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the name of a king in the story.
2. Leodegan controls Dumnonia's ____.
3. By autumn, Arthur sees the damage he has done and prepares for ____.
4. A temple to ____ is being rebuilt by the Christians as an artless chapel for Mordred.
5. ____ is the type of miners that Cadwy plans to attack.
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)