|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur assigns Derfel to ____ for further seasoning.
2. ____ is the thing that the monk pretends to be writing to keep what he is actually doing from the bishop.
(a) A diary.
(b) A letter.
(c) A note.
(d) A gospel.
3. ____ is the lover of Ladwys.
4. ____ is the place that Cadwy is from.
5. ____ is the name of the future king who is born.
6. As soon as the Franks swarm into the city, Lancelot, his mother, and the poets flee by ____.
(b) Hidden tunnels.
7. In Corinium, Lunete gives birth to ____.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
8. In battle, Lancelot preens as commander of the city and demands that the whole defense be conducted from behind the walls, protected by the ____.
9. At the High Council at Glevum, ____ is dying.
10. A temple to ____ is being rebuilt by the Christians as an artless chapel for Mordred.
11. As the war goes well, Gundleus comes to take Mordred to Caer Cadarn for acclamation as ____.
12. At one point, Nimue is screaming, naked, and wearing ____ on her head.
13. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(c) Son's death.
14. Bedwin and ____ report on the Saxon threat and state of the kingdoms.
15. Arthur intends to marry Ceinwyn to Unite ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The High Council aims at forging peace among ____.
2. ____ is the person representing Merlin at the High Council at Glevum.
3. Ban introduces Derfel to Fr. ____.
4. ____ is the name of a king in the story.
5. Young Derfel is dazzled by Arthur and his ____.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)