|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Ceinwyn is getting married, ____ is in love with her.
2. ____ is the age of Tristan's witness, Sarlinna.
3. ____ is the person representing Merlin at the High Council at Glevum.
4. As the war goes well, Gundleus comes to take Mordred to Caer Cadarn for acclamation as ____.
5. Ban insists that Derfel stay for dinner to meet his warrior sons, Lancelot and ____.
6. ____ is the name of the person that the monk scribes stories about.
7. ____ takes the offensive in the fight with Arthur until he slips in the mud.
8. ____ is the name of the queen.
9. ____ rushes out to rescue women and children but is cut down and staked up to serve as a warning.
10. ____ is the thing that the monk pretends to be writing to keep what he is actually doing from the bishop.
(a) A letter.
(b) A gospel.
(c) A note.
(d) A diary.
11. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(c) Son's death.
12. ____ is the thing of Britain that is discussed mainly at the High Council.
13. Arthur assigns Derfel to ____ for further seasoning.
14. ____ is the thing that Morgan is training children to become.
15. Owain is allowed to claim Gundleus' ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bedwin and ____ report on the Saxon threat and state of the kingdoms.
2. At one point, Nimue is screaming, naked, and wearing ____ on her head.
3. Guinevere comes close to treason by telling Derfel that Isis determines who sits on ____.
4. ____ is not a name of one of Mordred's defenders.
5. A temple to ____ is being rebuilt by the Christians as an artless chapel for Mordred.
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)