|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norwenna and Gundleus are ____.
2. When Powys attacks Gwent, the ____ join the fray.
3. Guinevere is said to worship ____.
4. Bedwin and ____ report on the Saxon threat and state of the kingdoms.
5. Arthur assigns Derfel to ____ for further seasoning.
6. ____ is the name of the princess who is in labor at the start of the story.
7. ____ is the name of the High King who was in his last year, as the monk's story began.
8. As Gundleus greets his wife, he plunges his sword into her and stabs the ____.
9. ____ is the name of the person that is summoned to take over the birthing.
10. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(a) Son's death.
11. In the spring, King Ban sends Bleiddig to summon Arthur to defend ____, as he has sworn.
12. ____ is the place that has remained unchanged during a bountiful summer.
(a) Ynys Wydryn.
(b) Ynys Wyvern.
(c) Cair Wyvern.
(d) Cair Wydryn.
13. ____ is the type of miners that Cadwy plans to attack.
14. ____ is the name of the future king who is born.
15. Guinevere asks about Nimue's magic, needing protection against ____'s preaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. In battle, Lancelot preens as commander of the city and demands that the whole defense be conducted from behind the walls, protected by the ____.
2. Cuneglas and Ceinwyn are ____'s children.
3. Derfel runs to save Nimue, who hides in Merlin's ____.
4. Ailleann's twins are Loholt and ____.
5. ____ is not a name of one of Mordred's defenders.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)