|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Princess Bride, pgs. 156-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the place that has remained unchanged during a bountiful summer.
(a) Cair Wyvern.
(b) Ynys Wydryn.
(c) Cair Wydryn.
(d) Ynys Wyvern.
2. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(b) Son's death.
3. Arthur plans to elope with ____.
4. ____ is the magistrate that Arthur assigns to Mordred.
5. ____ is the lover of Ladwys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Ceinwyn is getting married, ____ is in love with her.
2. In Corinium, Lunete gives birth to ____.
3. ____ is not a name of one of Mordred's defenders.
4. A notorious ____, King Leodegan of Henis Wyren is sent to greet them.
5. ____, who is pregnant, is staying in Lindinis when Arthur takes his men north to winter in Corinium.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)