|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, A Child in Winter, pgs. 51-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the thing of Britain that is discussed mainly at the High Council.
2. Morgan says that Merlin's oath is dependent on an oath from ____.
3. ____ is the number of wounds that are the prerequisite to belonging to the Gods.
4. Nimue and Derfel lie together in the dreadful ____.
(b) Dining Room.
5. ____ is the name of the old monk at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the number of oath-bound defenders of Mordred's life.
2. Arthur remains in ____, where the king is reluctant to lose his warlord.
3. At the High Council at Glevum, ____ is dying.
4. ____ is the name of the place that the queen at the start of the story is from.
5. Derfel runs to save Nimue, who hides in Merlin's ____.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)