|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, A Child in Winter, pgs. 51-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the thing of Britain that is discussed mainly at the High Council.
2. Nimue and Derfel lie together in the dreadful ____.
(b) Dining Room.
3. ____ is the name of the place that the queen at the start of the story is from.
4. ____ is the number of oath-bound defenders of Mordred's life.
5. The High Council aims at forging peace among ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the disability that the future king has.
2. Arthur remains in ____, where the king is reluctant to lose his warlord.
3. When Powys attacks Gwent, the ____ join the fray.
4. ____ is not a name of one of Mordred's defenders.
5. Bedwin and ____ report on the Saxon threat and state of the kingdoms.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)