|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Shield-wall, pgs. 365-397.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur tries to make it up to Ceinwyn but Gorfyddyd insists on Arthur's ____.
(c) Son's death.
2. ____ is the name of the princess who is in labor at the start of the story.
3. Ceinwyn blushes, seeing that ____ still wears her brooch.
4. By autumn, Arthur sees the damage he has done and prepares for ____.
(a) Defending Merlin.
(b) Hiding in a cave.
(c) Leaving the country.
5. At the gate, ____ and Cavan hold the guards at bay on Bedwin's orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the war goes well, Gundleus comes to take Mordred to Caer Cadarn for acclamation as ____.
2. Gorfyddyd's Edling is ____.
3. Arthur ends his pursuit at the ford and prepares for part two of the strategy, which is to draw ____ into an ambush.
4. Galahad and Derfel, now fast friends and nearly brothers, race to the ____.
5. Arthur proposes attacking at the enemy's strongest place, which is Lugg ____.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)