|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The Shield-wall, pgs. 365-397.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before they leave Caer Sws, Gorfyddyd suggest that he will spare everyone if Arthur ____.
(d) Gives him gold.
2. Cuneglas and Ceinwyn are ____'s children.
3. As Arthur interrogates Sarlinna, she describes Owain's ____.
4. Derfel and Valerin, the opposing commanders, exchange ritual insults, threats, and demands for ____.
5. ____ is the disability that the future king has.
(a) Club foot.
(b) Missing hand.
(c) Missing arm.
(d) Missing foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sagramor's 150 ____ come into play.
2. Derfel runs to save Nimue, who hides in Merlin's ____.
3. Arthur calls Ynys Trebes a haven of ____.
4. To prevent encirclement up the steep hillside, Nimue constructs a ghost ____ of severed heads.
5. Arthur gathers his five commanders to free them and their men for their loyalty oath, and also to ask them to fight with him at ____ Vale.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)