|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Princess Bride, 97-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the thing that the monk pretends to be writing to keep what he is actually doing from the bishop.
(a) A gospel.
(b) A letter.
(c) A note.
(d) A diary.
2. ____ is the name of the High King who was in his last year, as the monk's story began.
3. ____ is the number of wounds that are the prerequisite to belonging to the Gods.
4. ____ is the place that Cadwy is from.
5. ____ is the name of the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the name of the person that the monk scribes stories about.
2. Bedwin and ____ report on the Saxon threat and state of the kingdoms.
3. ____ is the name of the person that is summoned to take over the birthing.
4. ____ takes the offensive in the fight with Arthur until he slips in the mud.
5. ____ is assigned to take Norwenna and the baby to Christian Durnovaria.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)