|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The Isle of the Dead, pgs. 332-361.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ceinwyn, as sweet as ever, is in the hall, trying to feed her ____.
2. Ailleann points out Arthur's weak point, ____, which battles his conscience for supremacy.
3. The band comes back to Gwent where Arthur sees his sons and has Derfel deliver a ____ to Ailleann.
4. Nothing matters except restoring Britain back to pre-Roman conditions, removing all foreign ____.
5. Sagramor initiates Derfel into the service of Mithras who is the Roman God for ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guinevere recalls how she got a druid to put a ____ on Ceinwyn.
2. Guinevere asks about Nimue's magic, needing protection against ____'s preaching.
3. ____ takes the offensive in the fight with Arthur until he slips in the mud.
4. Ceinwyn blushes, seeing that ____ still wears her brooch.
5. A temple to ____ is being rebuilt by the Christians as an artless chapel for Mordred.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)