Part 1, A Child in Winter, pgs. 3-51
1. ____ is the name of the old monk at the start of the book.
2. ____ is the name of the person that the monk scribes stories about.
3. ____ is the name of the queen.
4. ____ is the name of the place that the queen at the start of the story is from.
5. ____ is the thing that the monk pretends to be writing to keep what he is actually doing from the bishop.
(a) A note.
(b) A diary.
(c) A gospel.
(d) A letter.
6. ____ is the name of the High King who was in his last year, as the monk's story began.
7. ____ is the name of the princess who is in labor at the start of the story.
8. ____ is where the princess went into labor.
(a) Caer Cadarn.
(b) Caer Caman.
(c) Caer Carmen.
(d) Caer Cadmium.
This section contains 2,826 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)