Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
2. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
3. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
4. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
5. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the portrayal of society in the book. What can we learn about the nature of being a part of society based on the portrayal of LuAnn as an outsider of society in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the characters Matt and Charlie in the book. What is significant about the similarities and differences in these characters in relation to LuAnn?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's portrayal of law enforcement in the book. How does the author suggest that law enforcement has flaws and is not always the best judge of character, based on George Masters' portrayal in the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)