|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
2. What does Matt involuntarily do when he calls in some favors for LuAnn involving the lottery scheme?
3. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
4. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
5. Where does the former lottery winner who Thomas Donovan visits live?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the portrayal of wealth in the book. What evidence is present in the book to suggest that being wealthy is not always a positive thing?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of being on the run that is portrayed in the book. What impact would constantly being on the run have on a person's character, and how did this effect LuAnn in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast LuAnn's character before winning the lottery and after she accepted her winnings. What is telling of the way her character has grown over this time, and does it appear her character has become more evolved or more sheltered?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)