|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
2. What is Jackson's father's name?
3. What does Thomas Donovan tell LuAnn is his main motivation for meeting with her?
4. Who does Matt convince LuAnn that she must cooperate with in order to gain her freedom from Jackson?
5. How does Thomas Donovan receive the warning about Jackson from LuAnn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
2. How does Jackson get past FBI agents and into LuAnn's house?
3. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
4. What does LuAnn learn about her past when she finally meets with Thomas Donovan?
5. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
6. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
7. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
8. Describe what happens after Jackson reveals that his and Luann's deal is over, after breaking into her house.
9. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
10. How does Matt rescue LuAnn when she is trapped inside Thomas Donovan's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's portrayal of disguise in the book, namely surrounding the character, Jackson. What is telling of Jackson's nature based on the ease in which he disguises himself, and what toll could this take on someone's identity?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the portrayal of father-son relationships in the book. What is telling of the importance of having a healthy relationship between father and son based on the portrayal of Jackson and his father?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of being on the run that is portrayed in the book. What impact would constantly being on the run have on a person's character, and how did this effect LuAnn in the book?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)