Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two: Chapters 27- 30)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
2. What does LuAnn notice on the coffee table after discovering Duane's dead body?
3. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
4. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
5. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
This section contains 950 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)