|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
2. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) She doesn't trust him.
(c) Her daughter is more important.
(d) She doesn't like him.
3. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
4. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
(a) Calls LuAnn.
(b) Crawls to the bed.
(c) Creates a tourniquet.
(d) Calls 911.
5. What is the actual identity of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
2. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
3. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
4. What does Matt involuntarily do when he calls in some favors for LuAnn involving the lottery scheme?
5. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackson get past FBI agents and into LuAnn's house?
2. What is the nature of Lisa's outburst after LuAnn suggests they may have to move again after arriving in Charlottesville?
3. What is the nature of the deal Matt tries to get for LuAnn's cooperation in outing the lottery scheme?
4. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
5. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
6. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
7. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
8. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
9. How is Jackson's relationship with his father described?
10. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)