|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
2. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Asking her to marry him.
(b) Moving in with her.
(c) Sharing his home with her.
(d) Giving her gifts.
3. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(b) George Master's.
(c) Alicia Crane's.
4. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) Her daughter is more important.
(b) For his own safety.
(c) She doesn't like him.
(d) She doesn't trust him.
5. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His son's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His wife's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
2. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
3. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
4. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
5. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)