|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
2. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His daughter's.
(b) His son's.
(c) His wife's.
(d) His brother's.
3. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
(a) Money for foreign relations.
(b) His own wealth.
(c) College scholarships.
(d) Its help to the country's infrastructure.
4. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
(a) He shoots her.
(b) He poisons her.
(c) He stabs her.
(d) He suffocates her with a pillow.
5. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) His makeup.
(b) His mask.
(c) Oil on his face.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
2. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
3. What did Jackson's father subject him to for years that his sister didn't experience?
4. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
5. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Matt rescue LuAnn when she is trapped inside Thomas Donovan's house?
2. How is Jackson's relationship with his father described?
3. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
4. What is the nature of Lisa's outburst after LuAnn suggests they may have to move again after arriving in Charlottesville?
5. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
6. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
7. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
8. How does Jackson find out LuAnn's location from John Pemperton when posing as a man named Conklin?
9. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
10. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)