|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LuAnn ask to take Lisa away after Jackson comes to her house and pulls a gun on her?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
2. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
(c) Duane's drug dealer.
3. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
(a) Bicker over who will investigate it.
(b) Go to investigate it together.
(c) Agree to hire someone to investigate it.
(d) Agree to leave it alone.
4. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
5. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It fires blanks.
(b) It jams.
(c) It misfires.
(d) It has no bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
2. Where does Matt hide while Charlie and LuAnn go into Thomas Donovan's cottage?
3. Whose death does Matt see on a newspaper headline in Chapter 51?
4. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
5. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)