|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
2. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It has no bullets.
(b) It misfires.
(c) It fires blanks.
(d) It jams.
3. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) His mask.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His makeup.
(d) Oil on his face.
4. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The witness relocation program.
(d) The CIA.
5. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Mortgage payments.
(b) Bail fees.
(c) Unpaid back taxes.
(d) Lawyer fees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
2. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
3. What does Thomas Donovan offer LuAnn when trying to coerce her cooperation with his investigation?
4. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
5. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackson find out LuAnn's location from John Pemperton when posing as a man named Conklin?
2. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
3. How does Jackson get past FBI agents and into LuAnn's house?
4. How does Bobbie Jo Reynolds explain how the lottery was rigged?
5. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
6. How is Jackson's true identity almost revealed during a fight with LuAnn?
7. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
8. What happens after Jackson reveals himself as Bobbie Jo Reynolds in disguise to Thomas Donovan?
9. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
10. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)