|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
2. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
3. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
4. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(a) Alicia Crane's.
(c) George Master's.
5. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. What does LuAnn share all the details about with Matt after they are intimate for the first time?
3. What does Thomas Donovan offer LuAnn when trying to coerce her cooperation with his investigation?
4. How is Thomas Donovan killed?
5. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackson find out LuAnn's location from John Pemperton when posing as a man named Conklin?
2. What does LuAnn learn about her past when she finally meets with Thomas Donovan?
3. How is George Masters' investigation of LuAnn described?
4. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
5. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
6. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
7. How is Jackson's true identity almost revealed during a fight with LuAnn?
8. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
9. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
10. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)