|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the former lottery winner who Thomas Donovan visits live?
(c) McLean, Virginia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
3. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
(a) George Masters.
(b) John Majors.
(c) Ronald Bagley.
(d) John Pemperton.
4. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Spying on her.
(b) Surveying land for a new building.
(c) Looking for his watch.
(d) Digging a hole.
5. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Matt call LuAnn by during her fight with Jackson in his cottage?
2. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
3. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
4. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
5. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
2. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
3. How does Bobbie Jo Reynolds explain how the lottery was rigged?
4. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
5. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
6. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
7. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
8. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
9. What happens between LuAnn and Matt after she goes out to see him survey her land for a new building?
10. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)