|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
2. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
3. Whose face does LuAnn see on the news that she recognizes as a relative of Jackson?
(c) Alicia Crane's.
4. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
5. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
2. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
3. Who follows LuAnn and Charlie after they each sneak off to Thomas Donovan's cottage?
4. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
5. What time does LuAnn notice her clock chiming in a message from Jackson, after Lisa's kidnapping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
2. How is LuAnn able to secure a nest egg for her and Matt at the end of the book?
3. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
4. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
5. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
6. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
7. What is the nature of Lisa's outburst after LuAnn suggests they may have to move again after arriving in Charlottesville?
8. What happens between LuAnn and Matt after she goes out to see him survey her land for a new building?
9. How does Jackson get past FBI agents and into LuAnn's house?
10. How does Bobbie Jo Reynolds explain how the lottery was rigged?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)