|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of LuAnn's horse?
2. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
3. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
(a) Leave the country.
(c) Take money.
(d) Keep his mouth shut.
4. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His makeup.
(c) Oil on his face.
(d) His mask.
5. How does Jackson kill Bobbie Jo Reynolds?
(a) Stabs her.
(b) Poisons her.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Shoots her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
3. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
4. What is the name of the hospital Charlie is put in after being stabbed by Jackson?
5. What did Jackson's father subject him to for years that his sister didn't experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jackson's true identity almost revealed during a fight with LuAnn?
2. What happens between LuAnn and Matt after she goes out to see him survey her land for a new building?
3. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
4. What happens after Jackson reveals himself as Bobbie Jo Reynolds in disguise to Thomas Donovan?
5. How does Jackson find out LuAnn's location from John Pemperton when posing as a man named Conklin?
6. How does Bobbie Jo Reynolds explain how the lottery was rigged?
7. How is George Masters' investigation of LuAnn described?
8. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
9. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
10. How does LuAnn react when she realizes Matt knows more about her situation than she has told him?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)