|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(b) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
2. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His wife's.
3. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Lonnie Walker.
(c) Richard James.
(d) Horace Parker.
4. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
5. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
2. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
3. What is LuAnn wearing when she goes to meet Matt outside her home the day after she sends Lisa away?
4. What does Jackson vow to do to Matt if he finds anything troubling in his past?
5. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jackson's true identity almost revealed during a fight with LuAnn?
2. What is the nature of the deal Matt tries to get for LuAnn's cooperation in outing the lottery scheme?
3. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
4. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
5. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
6. What happens after Jackson reveals himself as Bobbie Jo Reynolds in disguise to Thomas Donovan?
7. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
8. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
9. What happens between LuAnn and Matt after she goes out to see him survey her land for a new building?
10. How does Bobbie Jo Reynolds explain how the lottery was rigged?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)