|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
2. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It jams.
(b) It misfires.
(c) It fires blanks.
(d) It has no bullets.
3. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(c) The FBI.
4. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) Her daughter is more important.
(c) She doesn't trust him.
(d) She doesn't like him.
5. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
2. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
3. What is Jackson's father's name?
4. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
5. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Matt and LuAnn escape from the FBI from her house?
2. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
3. What happens between LuAnn and Matt after she goes out to see him survey her land for a new building?
4. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
5. Describe what happens after Jackson reveals that his and Luann's deal is over, after breaking into her house.
6. How does Jackson get past FBI agents and into LuAnn's house?
7. What is the nature of the deal Matt tries to get for LuAnn's cooperation in outing the lottery scheme?
8. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
9. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
10. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)