|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
(a) He shoots her.
(b) He stabs her.
(c) He suffocates her with a pillow.
(d) He poisons her.
2. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
(a) Horace Parker.
(b) Richard James.
(c) Lonnie Walker.
(d) John Pemperton.
3. How does Jackson kill Bobbie Jo Reynolds?
(a) Poisons her.
(b) Strangles her.
(c) Stabs her.
(d) Shoots her.
4. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) Howard Small.
(b) Charlie Daniel.
(c) Daniel Buckman.
(d) John Pemperton.
5. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackson believe Matt's past to be filled with that makes him uncertain of LuAnn's relationship with him?
2. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
3. What is LuAnn wearing when she goes to meet Matt outside her home the day after she sends Lisa away?
4. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
5. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does LuAnn react when she realizes Matt knows more about her situation than she has told him?
2. How is Jackson's relationship with his father described?
3. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
4. How is LuAnn able to secure a nest egg for her and Matt at the end of the book?
5. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
6. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
7. How is George Masters' investigation of LuAnn described?
8. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
9. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
10. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)