|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His son's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His wife's.
2. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
(a) Her own investments.
(b) Her principal lottery winnings.
(c) Interest on her winnings and investments.
(d) Jackson's money.
3. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
4. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
5. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jackson injure Charlie when kidnapping Lisa?
2. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
3. John Pemperton reveals that the car that was involved in the chase with LuAnn is being held where?
4. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
5. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
2. How does Jackson find out LuAnn's location from John Pemperton when posing as a man named Conklin?
3. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
4. How is Jackson able to kidnap Lisa?
5. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
6. How does LuAnn react when she realizes Matt knows more about her situation than she has told him?
7. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
8. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
9. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
10. What is the nature of the deal Matt tries to get for LuAnn's cooperation in outing the lottery scheme?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)