|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas Donovan realize he is really talking to when meeting with the former lottery winner?
2. How does Thomas Donovan receive the warning about Jackson from LuAnn?
(a) Over the phone.
(b) On his voicemail.
(c) In a note.
(d) In person.
3. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
4. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
(a) Agree to leave it alone.
(b) Bicker over who will investigate it.
(c) Go to investigate it together.
(d) Agree to hire someone to investigate it.
5. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His neck.
(d) His stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
2. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
3. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
4. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
5. What does Jackson vow to do to Matt if he finds anything troubling in his past?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Lisa's outburst after LuAnn suggests they may have to move again after arriving in Charlottesville?
2. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
3. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
4. What is the nature of the deal Matt tries to get for LuAnn's cooperation in outing the lottery scheme?
5. How do LuAnn and Matt help Charlie escape from the hospital after he is stabbed?
6. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
7. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
8. How is Jackson able to escape the FBI after they learn his true identity?
9. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
10. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)