|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(b) George Master's.
(c) Alicia Crane's.
2. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It misfires.
(b) It jams.
(c) It has no bullets.
(d) It fires blanks.
3. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
(a) Creates a tourniquet.
(b) Crawls to the bed.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Calls LuAnn.
4. Who does Matt convince LuAnn that she must cooperate with in order to gain her freedom from Jackson?
(d) The FBI.
5. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
(a) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
2. What does LuAnn share all the details about with Matt after they are intimate for the first time?
3. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
4. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
5. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)