|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Land Rover.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A BMW.
2. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
3. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
4. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
(a) Lonnie Walker.
(b) Horace Parker.
(c) John Pemperton.
(d) Richard James.
5. What is the name of LuAnn's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows LuAnn and Charlie after they each sneak off to Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. How is Thomas Donovan killed?
3. What reward will LuAnn get if she turns Jackson over to the police?
4. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
5. What is Jackson's father's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thomas Donovan try and coerce LuAnn's cooperation in uncovering the lottery scam?
2. What does Jackson learn about the past of Matt Riggs?
3. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
4. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
5. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
6. How is Jackson's true identity almost revealed during a fight with LuAnn?
7. How is George Masters' investigation of LuAnn described?
8. Describe what happens after Jackson reveals that his and Luann's deal is over, after breaking into her house.
9. How does Matt rescue LuAnn when she is trapped inside Thomas Donovan's house?
10. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)