|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
(a) The air system was rigged.
(b) They were sprayed with a chemical.
(c) They were weighed down with weights.
(d) The plastic was different on some balls.
2. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) Oil on his face.
(b) His makeup.
(c) His mask.
(d) His clothes.
3. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(c) Thomas Donovan.
(d) The police.
4. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
(a) A train station.
(b) Thomas Donovan's cottage.
(c) A motel.
(d) Her cabin.
5. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
(a) The engravings.
(b) The soothing rhythm.
(c) The feel of it.
(d) The tick-tocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Matt hide while Charlie and LuAnn go into Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
3. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
4. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
5. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)