|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
(a) Central Station.
(b) JFK Airport.
(c) Penn Station.
(d) Laguardia Airport.
2. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A bat.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A golf club.
3. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A mall.
(b) A bank.
(c) A trailer park.
(d) An amusement park.
4. What is LuAnn's biggest fear about her new life after winning the lottery?
(a) That she will go to jail.
(b) That Lisa will find out the source of their money.
(c) That Jackson will kill her.
(d) That Charlie will leave her.
5. How tall is LuAnn?
(a) 5 foot 5.
(b) 5 foot 7.
(c) 5 foot.
(d) 5 foot 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matt's reaction to LuAnn's actions toward him after the car chase?
2. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
3. How is Matt described after he catches LuAnn looking through his house after she breaks in?
4. Who follows LuAnn just after she leaves Duane's trailer, after finding him dead?
5. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jackson's plan that he wishes LuAnn to help him with when she meets him for a job interview?
2. How does Romanello blackmail LuAnn in the book?
3. How is Charlie's creation of relationships in the Charlottesville community first described?
4. How is LuAnn's relationship with her daughter first described in the book?
5. How is Jackson described the first time he is seen in the book?
6. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
7. What does LuAnn discover in her trailer when she arrives to get some items and leave Duane?
8. How does Jackson kill Romanello?
9. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
10. How are Charlie's feelings towards LuAnn described when he watches her accept her lottery winnings from the crowd?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)