|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jackson afraid will happen to his operation at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) It will not work anymore.
(b) It will be uncovered.
(c) It will become too big.
(d) It will lose money.
2. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A bat.
(d) A golf club.
3. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife and battery acid.
(c) A bat.
(d) A knife.
4. Which emotion does Duane NOT seem to feel after LuAnn catches him in bed with another woman, making her more angry?
5. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
2. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
3. How is LuAnn's demeanor described after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
4. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
5. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What arrangement does Jackson have to make in order to allow LuAnn to leave the country after winning the lottery?
2. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
3. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
4. How is the assassin following LuAnn first described?
5. How is Thomas Donovan's relationship with Alicia Crane first described in the book?
6. How is LuAnn described just after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
7. Why is Jackson worried that LuAnn has put his lottery operation in danger after discovering she has returned to the U.S.?
8. How does Jackson attempt to create the appearance of a legitimate office when meeting with LuAnn for the first time?
9. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
10. What does LuAnn discover the next day when she returns to the office where she had her interview with Jackson?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)