|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
2. What does LuAnn have the fear of every day after winning the lottery?
(a) Being in jail.
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being discovered.
(d) Being poor.
3. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
(a) A new wardrobe for LuAnn.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A wig.
(d) Baby supplies.
4. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Lilly Pierce.
(c) Roberta Reynolds.
(d) Jane Pemperton.
5. What is the name of the estate LuAnn chooses to buy in the U.S., after moving back?
(a) Wicken's Hunt.
(b) Wicken's Landing.
(c) Harper's Hunt.
(d) Harper's Landing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
2. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
3. What does the person who kills Romanello use to disarm him?
4. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
5. What does Charlie realize the relationships he has formed around Charlottesville could be to him and LuAnn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jackson's plan that he wishes LuAnn to help him with when she meets him for a job interview?
2. How is Charlie's creation of relationships in the Charlottesville community first described?
3. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
4. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
5. What does LuAnn discover the next day when she returns to the office where she had her interview with Jackson?
6. What happens when LuAnn goes to Matt Riggs' home to apologize to him after the car chase?
7. How is the assassin following LuAnn first described?
8. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
9. How are LuAnn's contributions to Charlottesville society first described in the book?
10. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)