|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is LuAnn when she moves back to Virginia?
2. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
3. What color hair does the woman have, who LuAnn catches Duane in bed with?
4. Where does LuAnn board a train for after agreeing to participate in the lottery scheme?
(c) New York City.
5. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackson believe after seeing that someone has put out an alert on the falsified IRS forms he made for LuAnn?
2. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
3. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
4. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
5. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jackson's plan that he wishes LuAnn to help him with when she meets him for a job interview?
2. How is LuAnn's guide, Charlie, first described in the book?
3. Why is Jackson worried that LuAnn has put his lottery operation in danger after discovering she has returned to the U.S.?
4. How is LuAnn's interaction with Matt Riggs described just after he helps her escape a car chase with Thomas Donovan?
5. How is Thomas Donovan's relationship with Alicia Crane first described in the book?
6. What factors led to Thomas Donovan's search for LuAnn?
7. What arrangement does Jackson have to make in order to allow LuAnn to leave the country after winning the lottery?
8. How does Jackson attempt to create the appearance of a legitimate office when meeting with LuAnn for the first time?
9. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
10. How does Jackson kill Romanello?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)