Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson find out that LuAnn has been doing with her taxes that upsets him?
(a) Not paying them under her real name.
(b) Legally paying them.
(c) Not paying them.
(d) Paying them under her real name.
2. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
3. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) In the dresser.
(d) In the freezer.
4. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
5. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
(a) Thomas Donovan.
(b) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Matt Riggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
2. What does Charlie's real estate agent tell him that Matt was once associated with?
3. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
4. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
5. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jackson worried that LuAnn has put his lottery operation in danger after discovering she has returned to the U.S.?
2. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
3. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
4. How does Jackson find out that LuAnn has returned to the U.S.?
5. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
6. How are LuAnn's contributions to Charlottesville society first described in the book?
7. How does Matt rescue LuAnn when she is trapped inside Thomas Donovan's house?
8. Describe what happens after Jackson reveals that his and Luann's deal is over, after breaking into her house.
9. What does LuAnn discover in her trailer when she arrives to get some items and leave Duane?
10. What does LuAnn ask of Charlie after her encounter with Jackson in Wicken's Hunt?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)