|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His back.
(d) His groin.
2. What do Matt and LuAnn end their conversation on after he catches her going through his house?
(a) A truce.
(c) In an embrace.
(d) Still fighting.
3. What does Jackson find out that LuAnn has been doing with her taxes that upsets him?
(a) Not paying them.
(b) Paying them under her real name.
(c) Legally paying them.
(d) Not paying them under her real name.
4. Where does Thomas Donovan travel to visit his girlfriend?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of LuAnn's friend who she decides to move in with after leaving the cemetery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
2. What does Jackson believe after seeing that someone has put out an alert on the falsified IRS forms he made for LuAnn?
3. How do most lottery winners eventually wind up, according to the author who is researching the lottery system?
4. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
5. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is LuAnn's visit to her parents' grave described?
2. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
3. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
4. What does Charlie discover from Thomas Donovan's files after breaking into his house?
5. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
6. How does Jackson kill Romanello?
7. What happens after Matt shoots Jackson by a cliff?
8. Why is Jackson worried that LuAnn has put his lottery operation in danger after discovering she has returned to the U.S.?
9. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
10. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)