|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie realize the relationships he has formed around Charlottesville could be to him and LuAnn?
(d) Both helpful and harmful.
2. What is the name that LuAnn goes by after moving to Virginia?
(a) Linda Freeman.
(b) Jenny Hathaway.
(c) Catherine Savage.
(d) Alicia Pemperton.
3. What does Jackson believe after seeing that someone has put out an alert on the falsified IRS forms he made for LuAnn?
(a) That someone else knows about her.
(b) That she is talking to police.
(c) That police are following her.
(d) That she is stealing from him.
4. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
5. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) A third.
(c) A quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
2. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
3. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
4. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
5. What color hair does LuAnn have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are LuAnn's contributions to Charlottesville society first described in the book?
2. How is Thomas Donovan's investigation of the national lottery first described in the book?
3. How is Charlie's creation of relationships in the Charlottesville community first described?
4. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
5. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
6. What happens when LuAnn goes to Matt Riggs' home to apologize to him after the car chase?
7. How does Romanello blackmail LuAnn in the book?
8. How are LuAnn's physical attributes first described in the book?
9. What does LuAnn discover in her trailer when she arrives to get some items and leave Duane?
10. Why is Jackson worried that LuAnn has put his lottery operation in danger after discovering she has returned to the U.S.?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)