|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
2. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) He doesn't watch her accept them.
(b) From the audience.
(c) From back stage.
(d) On stage beside her.
3. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
(a) To give Lisa up for adoption.
(b) To get plastic surgery.
(c) To leave the country.
(d) To change her hair color.
4. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) A house boat.
(b) A mansion.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A trailer.
5. What is the name of Charlie and LuAnn's real estate agent?
(a) Peter Parker.
(b) Thomas Donovan.
(c) Matt Riggs.
(d) John Pemperton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
2. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
3. Who kills Romanello in the book?
4. How old is LuAnn's daughter at the beginning of the book?
5. Who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference after she has accepted her lottery winnings?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Thomas Donovan's investigation of the national lottery first described in the book?
2. How is Charlie's creation of relationships in the Charlottesville community first described?
3. What does LuAnn do to the red-haired woman she catches her boyfriend Duane in bed with?
4. How are LuAnn's contributions to Charlottesville society first described in the book?
5. What does LuAnn do to Duane after discovering him in bed with another woman?
6. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
7. How did Charlie help make arrangements for LuAnn to return to the U.S. after being away 10 years?
8. What factors led to Thomas Donovan's search for LuAnn?
9. How is LuAnn's relationship with her daughter first described in the book?
10. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)