|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
(a) His back.
(b) His head.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His groin.
2. What does LuAnn notice on the coffee table after discovering Duane's dead body?
(d) Stacks of money.
3. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
(a) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Matt Riggs.
(d) Thomas Donovan.
4. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is scared to go with her.
(b) He is only negative about going.
(c) He is torn on whether or not to go.
(d) He is only positive about going.
5. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A bank.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A mall.
(d) A trailer park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
2. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
3. What is the false name given to LuAnn when she arrives in New York?
4. How many hours does the job LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book require her to work per day?
5. Who kills Romanello in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
2. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
3. What does LuAnn discover in her trailer when she arrives to get some items and leave Duane?
4. How is Jackson described the first time he is seen in the book?
5. How is LuAnn's guide, Charlie, first described in the book?
6. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
7. How is LuAnn described just after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
8. How is Thomas Donovan's relationship with Alicia Crane first described in the book?
9. How is LuAnn's relationship with her daughter first described in the book?
10. How is Thomas Donovan's investigation of the national lottery first described in the book?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)