|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
2. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
3. What does LuAnn learn is Jackson's most surprising skill?
(a) Hiding money.
(b) Creating false documents.
4. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
(a) Rebuffs him.
(b) Confides in him.
(c) Befriends him.
(d) Yells at him.
5. What color hair does the woman have, who LuAnn catches Duane in bed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
2. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
3. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
4. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
5. What does LuAnn grab, along with Lisa, when leaving Duane's trailer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jackson's ability to disguise himself first witnessed by LuAnn?
2. How are LuAnn's physical attributes first described in the book?
3. How is the assassin following LuAnn first described?
4. What does LuAnn do to Duane after discovering him in bed with another woman?
5. How is LuAnn's interaction with Matt Riggs described just after he helps her escape a car chase with Thomas Donovan?
6. What is Charlie's first impression of LuAnn?
7. What does LuAnn discover the next day when she returns to the office where she had her interview with Jackson?
8. What happens when LuAnn goes to Matt Riggs' home to apologize to him after the car chase?
9. What does LuAnn do to the red-haired woman she catches her boyfriend Duane in bed with?
10. How is LuAnn's guide, Charlie, first described in the book?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)