|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the false name given to LuAnn when she arrives in New York?
(a) Jessica Donovan.
(b) Claire Pemperton.
(c) Janet Feldman.
(d) Linda Freeman.
2. How old is LuAnn's daughter at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 1 year old.
(c) 8 months old.
(d) 3 years old.
3. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
(a) To give Lisa up for adoption.
(b) To leave the country.
(c) To change her hair color.
(d) To get plastic surgery.
4. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
(a) His head.
(b) His back.
(c) His groin.
(d) His stomach.
5. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
2. What color hair does LuAnn have?
3. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
4. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
5. Who kills Romanello in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Charlie help make arrangements for LuAnn to return to the U.S. after being away 10 years?
2. What happens when LuAnn goes to Matt Riggs' home to apologize to him after the car chase?
3. What does LuAnn do to Duane after discovering him in bed with another woman?
4. What is the nature of detective Hank Rollins' questions to Alicia Crane?
5. What information does John Pemperton give to Charlie regarding the person involved in the car chase with LuAnn?
6. How is LuAnn's interaction with Jackson described when she gets into a limousine with him after accepting her lottery winnings?
7. How does LuAnn react after noticing Jackson watching her outside her house in Chapter 43?
8. How are LuAnn's contributions to Charlottesville society first described in the book?
9. How is Bobbie Jo Reynolds' life described after winning the lottery?
10. How is LuAnn's one family heirloom described?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)