|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
2. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
3. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
(a) George Masters.
(b) Ronald Bagley.
(c) John Majors.
(d) John Pemperton.
4. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
5. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The witness relocation program.
(d) The CIA.
6. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Surveying land for a new building.
(b) Looking for his watch.
(c) Spying on her.
(d) Digging a hole.
7. Who does Thomas Donovan realize he is really talking to when meeting with the former lottery winner?
8. Whose death does Matt see on a newspaper headline in Chapter 51?
(c) Roberta Reynolds.
9. How does Jackson kill Bobbie Jo Reynolds?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Stabs her.
(c) Strangles her.
(d) Poisons her.
10. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
(a) Thomas Donovan's cottage.
(b) Her cabin.
(c) A motel.
(d) A train station.
11. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Sharing his home with her.
(b) Asking her to marry him.
(c) Giving her gifts.
(d) Moving in with her.
12. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
13. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
(a) The tick-tocks.
(b) The engravings.
(c) The soothing rhythm.
(d) The feel of it.
14. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) Her daughter is more important.
(b) She doesn't like him.
(c) She doesn't trust him.
(d) For his own safety.
15. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(c) George Master's.
(d) Alicia Crane's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
2. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
3. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
4. What is the name of the former lottery winner Thomas Donovan goes to see after having no luck persuading LuAnn to help him?
5. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)