|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
2. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
(a) Calls LuAnn.
(b) Creates a tourniquet.
(c) Crawls to the bed.
(d) Calls 911.
3. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
(a) Richard James.
(b) Lonnie Walker.
(c) Horace Parker.
(d) John Pemperton.
4. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(d) The FBI.
5. How does Jackson injure Charlie when kidnapping Lisa?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Poisons him.
(d) Beats him with a bat.
6. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
(a) They were weighed down with weights.
(b) The plastic was different on some balls.
(c) They were sprayed with a chemical.
(d) The air system was rigged.
7. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
8. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
9. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Surveying land for a new building.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Spying on her.
(d) Looking for his watch.
10. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
11. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Daniel Buckman.
(c) Charlie Daniel.
(d) Howard Small.
12. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
13. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His neck.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
14. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Unpaid back taxes.
(b) Lawyer fees.
(c) Bail fees.
(d) Mortgage payments.
15. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jackson's father subject him to for years that his sister didn't experience?
2. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
3. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
4. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
5. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)