Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
(a) Creates a tourniquet.
(b) Crawls to the bed.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Calls LuAnn.
2. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
(c) Thomas Donovan.
3. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Digging a hole.
(b) Looking for his watch.
(c) Spying on her.
(d) Surveying land for a new building.
4. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
5. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
6. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
(a) Paul Sliver.
(b) Charlie Robbins.
(c) Hank Rollins.
(d) Henry Jones.
7. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Unpaid back taxes.
(b) Bail fees.
(c) Mortgage payments.
(d) Lawyer fees.
8. What is Jackson's father's name?
9. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
(a) Her intelligence level.
(b) Her level of knowledge about Thomas' investigation.
(c) Her fear.
(d) Her level of sadness.
10. Who follows LuAnn and Charlie after they each sneak off to Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(c) Matt Riggs.
11. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
12. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) Starts a car.
(b) Sets off the car alarm.
(c) Shoots a gun.
13. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
(d) The police.
14. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Charlie Daniel.
(c) Howard Small.
(d) Daniel Buckman.
15. What did Jackson's father subject him to for years that his sister didn't experience?
(a) Mental and physical abuse.
(b) Mental abuse.
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) Verbal abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Matt hide while Charlie and LuAnn go into Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
3. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
4. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
5. How does Jackson injure Charlie when kidnapping Lisa?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)