|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Drug dealing.
(b) Romanello's murder.
(c) Duane's murder.
2. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) His makeup.
(b) His mask.
(c) His clothes.
(d) Oil on his face.
3. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(b) The police.
(c) Jackson's own bank account.
(d) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
4. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
5. Who does Matt convince LuAnn that she must cooperate with in order to gain her freedom from Jackson?
(c) The FBI.
6. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(b) Alicia Crane's.
(c) George Master's.
7. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
8. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
9. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
(a) College scholarships.
(b) Its help to the country's infrastructure.
(c) Money for foreign relations.
(d) His own wealth.
10. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
11. What is the name of LuAnn's horse?
12. What happens after Matt fires his hidden gun at Jackson?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He accidentally shoots LuAnn.
13. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The witness relocation program.
14. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His wife's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His daughter's.
15. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(a) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackson believe Matt's past to be filled with that makes him uncertain of LuAnn's relationship with him?
2. What does Thomas Donovan tell LuAnn is his main motivation for meeting with her?
3. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
4. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
5. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)