|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Pemperton reveals that the car that was involved in the chase with LuAnn is being held where?
(a) A local motel.
(b) A local residence.
(c) A police officer's home.
(d) A local rental cottage.
2. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
3. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Looking for his watch.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Surveying land for a new building.
(d) Spying on her.
4. Where does Matt hide while Charlie and LuAnn go into Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) On the roof.
(b) Inside the cottage.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the bushes.
5. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
6. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His neck.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
7. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
8. What does Thomas Donovan tell LuAnn is his main motivation for meeting with her?
(a) Justice for his mother.
(b) The lottery scheme.
(c) Finding Jackson.
(d) Getting rich.
9. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Duane's murder.
(b) Drug dealing.
(c) Romanello's murder.
10. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
(a) Take money.
(c) Keep his mouth shut.
(d) Leave the country.
11. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His daughter's.
(b) His son's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His wife's.
12. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
(a) Her level of knowledge about Thomas' investigation.
(b) Her intelligence level.
(c) Her level of sadness.
(d) Her fear.
13. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Moving in with her.
(b) Sharing his home with her.
(c) Asking her to marry him.
(d) Giving her gifts.
14. What is the name of the hospital Charlie is put in after being stabbed by Jackson?
(a) The University of Virginia trauma center.
(b) The Virginia Hospital.
(c) The James Trauma center.
(d) The Georgetown Hospital.
15. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(b) $2 million.
(d) $1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does LuAnn see on the news that she recognizes as a relative of Jackson?
2. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
3. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
4. What does Thomas Donovan offer LuAnn when trying to coerce her cooperation with his investigation?
5. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)