|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
(a) Bicker over who will investigate it.
(b) Agree to leave it alone.
(c) Agree to hire someone to investigate it.
(d) Go to investigate it together.
2. How is Thomas Donovan killed?
(a) His neck is snapped.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is poisoned.
3. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The witness relocation program.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
4. What does Jackson vow to do to Matt if he finds anything troubling in his past?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Injure him.
(d) Make him move.
5. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
(a) The plastic was different on some balls.
(b) The air system was rigged.
(c) They were sprayed with a chemical.
(d) They were weighed down with weights.
6. What is the name of the former lottery winner Thomas Donovan goes to see after having no luck persuading LuAnn to help him?
(a) Loretta Burns.
(b) Jennifer Smart.
(c) Roberta Reynolds.
(d) Daniel Buckman.
7. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) Her daughter is more important.
(b) She doesn't trust him.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) She doesn't like him.
8. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(a) The police.
(d) Thomas Donovan.
9. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Duane's murder.
(c) Romanello's murder.
(d) Drug dealing.
10. What name does Matt call LuAnn by during her fight with Jackson in his cottage?
11. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
(a) John Majors.
(b) George Masters.
(c) John Pemperton.
(d) Ronald Bagley.
12. Who does Matt convince LuAnn that she must cooperate with in order to gain her freedom from Jackson?
(b) The FBI.
13. What is Jackson surprised at in LuAnn when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) Her swiftness.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her weakness.
(d) Her stability.
14. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
15. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A Land Rover.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Buick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
2. Who does LuAnn ask to take Lisa away after Jackson comes to her house and pulls a gun on her?
3. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
4. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
5. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)