|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
(a) They were weighed down with weights.
(b) The plastic was different on some balls.
(c) They were sprayed with a chemical.
(d) The air system was rigged.
2. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(a) George Master's.
(c) Alicia Crane's.
3. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His son's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) His wife's.
4. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Bail fees.
(b) Unpaid back taxes.
(c) Mortgage payments.
(d) Lawyer fees.
5. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
6. What does Matt involuntarily do when he calls in some favors for LuAnn involving the lottery scheme?
(a) Alerts Jackson to where she is.
(b) Has a manhunt out for her.
(c) Alerts the authorities to her presence.
(d) Gets her arrested.
7. Who follows LuAnn and Charlie after they each sneak off to Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(d) Matt Riggs.
8. Who does Matt convince LuAnn that she must cooperate with in order to gain her freedom from Jackson?
(b) The FBI.
9. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His neck.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His stomach.
10. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) A thank you.
(b) An apology.
(c) An explanation.
(d) An invitation inside.
11. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
12. What does Jackson vow to do to Matt if he finds anything troubling in his past?
(a) Injure him.
(b) Make him move.
(c) Rob him.
(d) Kill him.
13. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
14. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Duane's murder.
(b) Drug dealing.
(d) Romanello's murder.
15. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(b) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
2. Where does the former lottery winner who Thomas Donovan visits live?
3. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
4. What is LuAnn wearing when she goes to meet Matt outside her home the day after she sends Lisa away?
5. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)