|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
(a) Her parents' grave.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her car.
(d) A diner.
2. Who does Thomas Donovan realize he is really talking to when meeting with the former lottery winner?
3. What happens after Matt fires his hidden gun at Jackson?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He dies.
(d) He accidentally shoots LuAnn.
4. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(b) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(c) The police.
(d) Jackson's own bank account.
5. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
(a) Her own investments.
(b) Jackson's money.
(c) Interest on her winnings and investments.
(d) Her principal lottery winnings.
6. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
7. What does Thomas Donovan tell LuAnn is his main motivation for meeting with her?
(a) Justice for his mother.
(b) Getting rich.
(c) The lottery scheme.
(d) Finding Jackson.
8. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
(a) They were weighed down with weights.
(b) The air system was rigged.
(c) They were sprayed with a chemical.
(d) The plastic was different on some balls.
9. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
(a) Wicken's Hunt.
(b) Charlotte's Landing.
(c) Harper's Peak.
(d) Harper's Hunt.
10. What is the name of the former lottery winner Thomas Donovan goes to see after having no luck persuading LuAnn to help him?
(a) Daniel Buckman.
(b) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Loretta Burns.
(d) Jennifer Smart.
11. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
12. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Duane's murder.
(b) Drug dealing.
(d) Romanello's murder.
13. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
(a) He suffocates her with a pillow.
(b) He poisons her.
(c) He stabs her.
(d) He shoots her.
14. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
(d) A police officer.
15. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
2. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
3. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
4. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
5. What is Jackson's father's name?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)