|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A Honda.
2. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
(b) Take money.
(c) Keep his mouth shut.
(d) Leave the country.
3. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
4. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) Howard Small.
(b) John Pemperton.
(c) Daniel Buckman.
(d) Charlie Daniel.
5. What does Thomas Donovan tell LuAnn is his main motivation for meeting with her?
(a) Finding Jackson.
(b) The lottery scheme.
(c) Justice for his mother.
(d) Getting rich.
6. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
(a) John Majors.
(b) John Pemperton.
(c) George Masters.
(d) Ronald Bagley.
7. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
8. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It has no bullets.
(b) It fires blanks.
(c) It misfires.
(d) It jams.
9. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
(a) A police officer.
10. What time does LuAnn notice her clock chiming in a message from Jackson, after Lisa's kidnapping?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 3 o'clock.
11. Who does LuAnn call just after her fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(a) The police.
(c) Thomas Donovan.
12. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
(a) Her level of sadness.
(b) Her fear.
(c) Her intelligence level.
(d) Her level of knowledge about Thomas' investigation.
13. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her parents' grave.
(c) A diner.
(d) Her house.
14. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Sharing his home with her.
(b) Asking her to marry him.
(c) Moving in with her.
(d) Giving her gifts.
15. What is the name of Jackson's brother who aids him in impersonating LuAnn's housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
2. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
3. Whose face does LuAnn see on the news that she recognizes as a relative of Jackson?
4. Who does LuAnn see outside her house after leaving Matt's house in Chapter 43?
5. What is Jackson's father's name?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)