|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) Daniel Buckman.
(b) Howard Small.
(c) Charlie Daniel.
(d) John Pemperton.
2. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
3. What time does LuAnn notice her clock chiming in a message from Jackson, after Lisa's kidnapping?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 3 o'clock.
(c) 5 o'clock.
4. Who does LuAnn see outside her house after leaving Matt's house in Chapter 43?
5. Where does the former lottery winner who Thomas Donovan visits live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) McLean, Virginia.
6. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Honda.
7. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(b) Shoots a gun.
(c) Sets off the car alarm.
(d) Starts a car.
8. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) The police.
(b) Jackson's own bank account.
(c) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(d) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
9. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His arm.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His neck.
(d) His leg.
10. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
(a) Hank Rollins.
(b) Paul Sliver.
(c) Henry Jones.
(d) Charlie Robbins.
11. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
12. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
(c) Duane's drug dealer.
13. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
(a) Wicken's Hunt.
(b) Harper's Peak.
(c) Harper's Hunt.
(d) Charlotte's Landing.
14. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Duane's murder.
(c) Romanello's murder.
(d) Drug dealing.
15. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
2. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
3. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
4. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
5. What does the former lottery winner confess to Thomas Donovan about the balls in the lottery?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)