|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does LuAnn notice her clock chiming in a message from Jackson, after Lisa's kidnapping?
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 10 o'clock.
(d) 3 o'clock.
2. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
(b) A police officer.
3. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
(a) He shoots her.
(b) He poisons her.
(c) He suffocates her with a pillow.
(d) He stabs her.
4. Who does LuAnn see outside her house after leaving Matt's house in Chapter 43?
5. Whose voice is heard on Thomas Donovan's machine after he is killed?
(a) Alicia Crane's.
(b) George Master's.
6. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) A thank you.
(b) An explanation.
(c) An invitation inside.
(d) An apology.
7. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Unpaid back taxes.
(b) Lawyer fees.
(c) Mortgage payments.
(d) Bail fees.
8. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It fires blanks.
(b) It jams.
(c) It misfires.
(d) It has no bullets.
9. Who does LuAnn ask to take Lisa away after Jackson comes to her house and pulls a gun on her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
10. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) Starts a car.
(b) Shoots a gun.
(c) Sets off the car alarm.
11. What is the actual identity of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
12. How does Jackson kill Bobbie Jo Reynolds?
(a) Poisons her.
(b) Strangles her.
(c) Stabs her.
(d) Shoots her.
13. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Moving in with her.
(b) Asking her to marry him.
(c) Giving her gifts.
(d) Sharing his home with her.
14. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
15. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(b) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
2. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
3. What name does Matt call LuAnn by during her fight with Jackson in his cottage?
4. What does Matt involuntarily do when he calls in some favors for LuAnn involving the lottery scheme?
5. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)