|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A Buick.
2. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her father.
3. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
(c) The FBI.
4. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Surveying land for a new building.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Spying on her.
(d) Looking for his watch.
5. What does Thomas Donovan offer LuAnn when trying to coerce her cooperation with his investigation?
(b) Advance notice of the story's publication.
(c) A new identity.
(d) A house.
6. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
7. John Pemperton reveals that the car that was involved in the chase with LuAnn is being held where?
(a) A police officer's home.
(b) A local rental cottage.
(c) A local residence.
(d) A local motel.
8. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) Sets off the car alarm.
(b) Shoots a gun.
(d) Starts a car.
9. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His wife's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His son's.
10. What does LuAnn share all the details about with Matt after they are intimate for the first time?
(a) Duane's death.
(c) The lottery operation.
(d) Her relationship with Charlie.
11. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
12. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
(a) Leave the country.
(c) Keep his mouth shut.
(d) Take money.
13. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
(a) Charlie Robbins.
(b) Hank Rollins.
(c) Paul Sliver.
(d) Henry Jones.
14. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
(a) His makeup.
(b) Oil on his face.
(c) His mask.
(d) His clothes.
15. How much money does LuAnn have that is unknown to anyone in a hidden bank account?
(b) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
2. What reward will LuAnn get if she turns Jackson over to the police?
3. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
4. Whose face does LuAnn see on the news that she recognizes as a relative of Jackson?
5. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)