|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) Jackson's own bank account.
(b) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(c) The police.
(d) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
2. What sport does Matt play with the officer guarding Charlie's hospital room?
3. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
4. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
5. Which of the following things does Charlie NOT do after being hurt by Jackson?
(a) Calls LuAnn.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Creates a tourniquet.
(d) Crawls to the bed.
6. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Take money.
(c) Keep his mouth shut.
7. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
8. What does Jackson find that Matt is a member of when running a background check?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The witness relocation program.
(d) The CIA.
9. Who does LuAnn see outside her house after leaving Matt's house in Chapter 43?
10. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
11. What happens after Matt fires his hidden gun at Jackson?
(a) He falls off a cliff.
(b) He accidentally shoots LuAnn.
(c) He dies.
(d) He passes out.
12. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Mortgage payments.
(b) Lawyer fees.
(c) Bail fees.
(d) Unpaid back taxes.
13. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
14. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
15. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Surveying land for a new building.
(b) Looking for his watch.
(c) Digging a hole.
(d) Spying on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
2. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
3. Who arrives at LuAnn's house just after she has a fight with Jackson in Matt's cottage?
4. What causes LuAnn to lose her grip on Jackson when they have a fight at Matt's cottage?
5. What is Jackson's father's name?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)