|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
(a) His leg.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
2. Who does LuAnn ask to take Lisa away after Jackson comes to her house and pulls a gun on her?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
3. What country must LuAnn's hidden nest egg stay in to be tax-free?
4. What name does Matt call LuAnn by during her fight with Jackson in his cottage?
5. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) The police.
(b) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(c) Jackson's own bank account.
(d) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
6. What happens to Matt's gun when he tries to shoot Jackson in the woods?
(a) It has no bullets.
(b) It misfires.
(c) It jams.
(d) It fires blanks.
7. What is the name of the former lottery winner Thomas Donovan goes to see after having no luck persuading LuAnn to help him?
(a) Jennifer Smart.
(b) Daniel Buckman.
(c) Loretta Burns.
(d) Roberta Reynolds.
8. What is Matt outside doing at LuAnn's home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) Surveying land for a new building.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Spying on her.
(d) Looking for his watch.
9. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
10. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
(a) Her cabin.
(b) A motel.
(c) Thomas Donovan's cottage.
(d) A train station.
11. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
(a) Romanello's murder.
(b) Duane's murder.
(c) Drug dealing.
12. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
13. Where does the former lottery winner who Thomas Donovan visits live?
(a) McLean, Virginia.
(c) Washington, D.C.
14. How does Jackson injure Charlie when kidnapping Lisa?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Poisons him.
(c) Beats him with a bat.
(d) Shoots him.
15. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
(a) He poisons her.
(b) He shoots her.
(c) He stabs her.
(d) He suffocates her with a pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Matt fires his hidden gun at Jackson?
2. What is the name of LuAnn's horse?
3. What is Jackson's father's name?
4. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
5. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)