|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LuAnn share all the details about with Matt after they are intimate for the first time?
(a) Her relationship with Charlie.
(c) The lottery operation.
(d) Duane's death.
2. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
3. How many hours does Matt wait on LuAnn when awaiting her decision to help the FBI catch Jackson?
4. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
5. What is the name of the FBI agent who has been following LuAnn's case for ten years?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) George Masters.
(c) Ronald Bagley.
(d) John Majors.
6. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Land Rover.
7. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
(a) Her house.
(b) A diner.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her parents' grave.
8. What kind of bank account does Jackson provide LuAnn, allowing her access to a million dollars?
9. How is Thomas Donovan killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) His neck is snapped.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is stabbed.
10. What is the name of LuAnn's housekeeper, who is attacked and impersonated in order for Jackson to get past FBI agents?
11. What is LuAnn wearing when she goes to meet Matt outside her home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) A shirt and skirt.
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) A thin robe.
(d) A dress.
12. Where does the money come from that is set up in a bank account by Jackson?
(a) The police.
(b) Jackson's own bank account.
(c) The original principal from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
(d) The interest from LuAnn's lottery winnings.
13. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
(a) Starts a car.
(c) Sets off the car alarm.
(d) Shoots a gun.
14. Where do Matt and LuAnn ride a horse to after fleeing her house?
(a) A train station.
(b) Thomas Donovan's cottage.
(c) A motel.
(d) Her cabin.
15. John Pemperton reveals that the car that was involved in the chase with LuAnn is being held where?
(a) A local residence.
(b) A police officer's home.
(c) A local rental cottage.
(d) A local motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn discover the warrant for her arrest is for when meeting with Thomas Donovan?
2. What reaction does LuAnn have when she discovers Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
3. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
4. Who does Thomas Donovan realize he is really talking to when meeting with the former lottery winner?
5. What is the name of LuAnn's horse?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)