|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
(a) She doesn't like him.
(b) Her daughter is more important.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) She doesn't trust him.
2. What money does LuAnn live off of for ten years after she wins the lottery?
(a) Jackson's money.
(b) Interest on her winnings and investments.
(c) Her principal lottery winnings.
(d) Her own investments.
3. What eats up most of LuAnn's fortune after she turns herself in to the police?
(a) Unpaid back taxes.
(b) Lawyer fees.
(c) Mortgage payments.
(d) Bail fees.
4. What does the homicide detective want to gauge about Alicia Crane?
(a) Her level of knowledge about Thomas' investigation.
(b) Her level of sadness.
(c) Her fear.
(d) Her intelligence level.
5. How does Jackson kill Bobbie Jo Reynolds?
(a) Poisons her.
(b) Strangles her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Stabs her.
6. What kind of car does John Pemperton reveal was in the car chase with LuAnn?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A Land Rover.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A BMW.
7. Who does LuAnn recognize as the man who Thomas Donovan believes killed Duane?
8. Who does Thomas Donovan realize he is really talking to when meeting with the former lottery winner?
9. What is it about her mother's clock that LuAnn often finds comforting while at Wicken's Hunt?
(a) The feel of it.
(b) The soothing rhythm.
(c) The tick-tocks.
(d) The engravings.
10. Who saves LuAnn and Matt from the river after Jackson is killed?
11. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Daniel Buckman.
(c) Charlie Daniel.
(d) Howard Small.
12. Who does LuAnn receive a call from just after she is intimate with Matt for the first time?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
13. Whose face does LuAnn see on the news that she recognizes as a relative of Jackson?
(b) Alicia Crane's.
14. Who does LuAnn ask to take Lisa away after Jackson comes to her house and pulls a gun on her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
15. Who does Alicia find in the homicide detective's place after leaving to get some coffee?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn plead for Thomas Donovan to do, that he declines, at the end of their meeting?
2. Who is the known assassin that LuAnn was seen with just before his death, according to the FBI agent?
3. How does Jackson injure Charlie when kidnapping Lisa?
4. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
5. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)