|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
(d) Thomas Donovan.
2. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Lilly Pierce.
(c) Jane Pemperton.
(d) Roberta Reynolds.
3. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) At a national press conference.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
(a) To get plastic surgery.
(b) To leave the country.
(c) To give Lisa up for adoption.
(d) To change her hair color.
5. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
(a) A ring.
(b) A clock.
(c) A vase.
(d) A necklace.
6. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
(a) Go to a hotel.
(b) Call a toll free number.
(c) Meet Jackson.
(d) Get on an airplane.
7. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
(a) A passport.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A social security card and driver's license.
(d) A social security card.
8. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
9. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
10. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is only positive about going.
(b) He is scared to go with her.
(c) He is torn on whether or not to go.
(d) He is only negative about going.
11. What is Jackson afraid will happen to his operation at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) It will not work anymore.
(b) It will become too big.
(c) It will be uncovered.
(d) It will lose money.
12. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
(a) Her clock.
(b) Her passport.
(c) Her license.
13. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
(a) A bat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife and battery acid.
14. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Dan Brown.
(b) Tom Clancy.
(c) James Patterson.
(d) David Baldacci.
15. What color hair does LuAnn have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Matt and LuAnn end their conversation on after he catches her going through his house?
2. What does Jackson believe after seeing that someone has put out an alert on the falsified IRS forms he made for LuAnn?
3. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
4. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
5. What does LuAnn donate large sums of money to in Charlottesville?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)