|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
(a) St. Charles Episcopal.
(b) St. Chrisopher's.
(c) St. Ignatious Holy.
(d) St. Anne's Belfield.
2. What color hair does LuAnn have?
3. What does Thomas Donovan admit to enjoying about dating his girlfriend?
(a) Benefits of her wealth.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her good looks.
(d) Her personality.
4. What does the community of Charlottesville give LuAnn plenty of after accepting that she is just quiet?
(a) Party invitations.
5. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
(a) Her passport.
(c) Her clock.
(d) Her license.
6. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
(a) Meet Jackson.
(b) Get on an airplane.
(c) Call a toll free number.
(d) Go to a hotel.
7. What does the man who conducts LuAnn's job interview actually want for her to work for?
(a) The national lottery.
(b) A bank.
(c) A circus.
(d) A criminal.
8. Which of the following items does Jackson NOT use to create LuAnn's disguise after she wins the lottery?
(a) Have her hair cut and dyed.
(b) A wig.
(c) Wear stage makeup.
(d) Wear a fake nose.
9. What does Charlie realize the relationships he has formed around Charlottesville could be to him and LuAnn?
(a) Both helpful and harmful.
10. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
(a) Rebuffs him.
(b) Confides in him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Befriends him.
11. What is the name of the city in Virginia that LuAnn chooses to live in, after she moves back to the U.S.?
12. Who is the author of the book?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) David Baldacci.
(c) Tom Clancy.
(d) Dan Brown.
13. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A mall.
(b) A trailer park.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A bank.
14. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
(a) A teaching certificate.
(b) Her GED.
(c) A college degree.
(d) A high school diploma.
15. What is the name of LuAnn's friend who she decides to move in with after leaving the cemetery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
2. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
3. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
4. How is LuAnn's demeanor described after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
5. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)