|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn board a train for after agreeing to participate in the lottery scheme?
(c) New York City.
2. What does Charlie realize the relationships he has formed around Charlottesville could be to him and LuAnn?
(a) Both helpful and harmful.
3. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
4. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
(a) Meet Jackson.
(b) Call a toll free number.
(c) Get on an airplane.
(d) Go to a hotel.
5. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
(a) Thomas Donovan.
(c) Matt Riggs.
(d) Roberta Reynolds.
6. Who is the author of the book?
(a) David Baldacci.
(b) James Patterson.
(c) Dan Brown.
(d) Tom Clancy.
7. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Her GED.
(c) A teaching certificate.
(d) A high school diploma.
8. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
(b) The Rikersville sheriff.
(c) Shirly Jackson.
(d) Duane's mother.
9. What does LuAnn have the fear of every day after winning the lottery?
(a) Being discovered.
(b) Being in jail.
(c) Being killed.
(d) Being poor.
10. What is LuAnn's boyfriend's name that she has a daughter with?
11. What kind of car is the person in who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Buick.
12. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
(a) High intelligence.
(b) Ability to manipulate others.
(d) An inner strength.
13. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
14. How old is LuAnn's daughter at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 8 months old.
(c) 1 year old.
(d) 3 years old.
15. Which of the following items does Jackson NOT use to create LuAnn's disguise after she wins the lottery?
(a) Wear a fake nose.
(b) A wig.
(c) Wear stage makeup.
(d) Have her hair cut and dyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
2. What color hair does LuAnn have?
3. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
4. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
5. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)