|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is only negative about going.
(b) He is only positive about going.
(c) He is scared to go with her.
(d) He is torn on whether or not to go.
2. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A knife and battery acid.
3. How tall is LuAnn?
(a) 5 foot.
(b) 5 foot 7.
(c) 5 foot 10.
(d) 5 foot 5.
4. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
(a) Thomas Donovan.
(b) Matt Riggs.
(d) Roberta Reynolds.
5. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
6. What is the name of the city in Virginia that LuAnn chooses to live in, after she moves back to the U.S.?
7. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(b) 75% of her lottery winnings.
(d) Half of her lottery winnings.
8. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
(a) He deposits money in her account.
(b) Charlie tells him.
(c) He has had her followed since she won the lottery.
(d) She tells him.
9. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
10. What does the bank mistakenly reveal to Jackson that leads him to find out where LuAnn is living in the U.S.?
(a) Her account number.
(b) Her change of address form.
(c) Her bank statement.
(d) Her bank password.
11. What is LuAnn's daughter's name?
12. What does LuAnn notice on the coffee table after discovering Duane's dead body?
(c) Stacks of money.
13. Where does LuAnn go just after meeting with Romanello?
(a) Her parents' grave.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A salon.
14. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Loraine Finster.
(c) Shirley Watson.
(d) Sally Pemperton.
15. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
2. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
3. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
4. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
5. What is the false name given to LuAnn when she arrives in New York?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)