|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie and LuAnn's real estate agent?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Peter Parker.
(c) Matt Riggs.
(d) Thomas Donovan.
2. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
3. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Lilly Pierce.
(c) Roberta Reynolds.
(d) Jane Pemperton.
4. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
5. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
(a) 8 out of 10.
(b) 3 out of 12.
(c) 9 out of 12.
(d) 5 out of 10.
6. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
(a) There is a new secretary.
(b) Jackson hired someone else.
(c) Jackson doesn't work there anymore.
(d) It is empty.
7. What is the false name given to LuAnn when she arrives in New York?
(a) Jessica Donovan.
(b) Janet Feldman.
(c) Linda Freeman.
(d) Claire Pemperton.
8. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
(a) St. Ignatious Holy.
(b) St. Chrisopher's.
(c) St. Anne's Belfield.
(d) St. Charles Episcopal.
9. What is Matt's reaction to LuAnn's actions toward him after the car chase?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is intrigued.
10. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
(a) JFK Airport.
(b) Laguardia Airport.
(c) Penn Station.
(d) Central Station.
11. What is the name of LuAnn's friend who she decides to move in with after leaving the cemetery?
12. What is Jackson afraid will happen to his operation at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) It will lose money.
(b) It will become too big.
(c) It will be uncovered.
(d) It will not work anymore.
13. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A house boat.
14. What is the name that LuAnn goes by after moving to Virginia?
(a) Jenny Hathaway.
(b) Catherine Savage.
(c) Linda Freeman.
(d) Alicia Pemperton.
15. How is Matt described after he catches LuAnn looking through his house after she breaks in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
2. Where does LuAnn go on the day Jackson expects an answer from her about participating in his lottery scheme?
3. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
4. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
5. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)