|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
(a) To give Lisa up for adoption.
(b) To get plastic surgery.
(c) To change her hair color.
(d) To leave the country.
2. What does Charlie's real estate agent tell him that Matt was once associated with?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The bank.
(c) The police.
(d) The lottery.
3. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(a) Half of her lottery winnings.
(b) 75% of her lottery winnings.
4. Who follows LuAnn just after she leaves Duane's trailer, after finding him dead?
(a) Her brother.
(c) An assassin.
(d) Her father.
5. Where does LuAnn go just after meeting with Romanello?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A salon.
(d) Her parents' grave.
6. How tall is LuAnn?
(a) 5 foot 10.
(b) 5 foot 5.
(c) 5 foot 7.
(d) 5 foot.
7. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
(a) Her GED.
(b) A college degree.
(c) A high school diploma.
(d) A teaching certificate.
8. What does the author say that LuAnn possesses that often goes unnoticed by others?
(a) Ability to manipulate others.
(b) High intelligence.
(d) An inner strength.
9. What does LuAnn learn is Jackson's most surprising skill?
(b) Hiding money.
(c) Creating false documents.
10. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
(a) The arm.
(b) Her hair.
(c) The neck.
(d) The stomach.
11. What kind of car is the person in who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A limousine.
(d) A Buick.
12. What does LuAnn wear to a job interview at the beginning of the book?
(a) A suit.
(b) A jumpsuit.
(c) A dress.
(d) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
13. Who is the author of the book?
(a) James Patterson.
(b) Tom Clancy.
(c) Dan Brown.
(d) David Baldacci.
14. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
(a) Central Station.
(b) Laguardia Airport.
(c) Penn Station.
(d) JFK Airport.
15. What is LuAnn's daughter's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the community of Charlottesville give LuAnn plenty of after accepting that she is just quiet?
2. What color hair does the woman have, who LuAnn catches Duane in bed with?
3. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
4. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
5. What is the name of the man who conducts a job interview that LuAnn goes to at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)