|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
2. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
(a) Under the mattress.
(b) In the dresser.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the freezer.
3. What does LuAnn wear to a job interview at the beginning of the book?
(a) A dress.
(b) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A suit.
(d) A jumpsuit.
4. How many hours does the job LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book require her to work per day?
5. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
(a) Go to a hotel.
(b) Meet Jackson.
(c) Get on an airplane.
(d) Call a toll free number.
6. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
(a) A college degree.
(b) A teaching certificate.
(c) Her GED.
(d) A high school diploma.
7. How is Matt described after he catches LuAnn looking through his house after she breaks in?
8. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(a) 75% of her lottery winnings.
(b) Half of her lottery winnings.
9. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
10. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Sally Pemperton.
(c) Loraine Finster.
(d) Shirley Watson.
11. What does Thomas Donovan admit to enjoying about dating his girlfriend?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Benefits of her wealth.
(d) Her personality.
12. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is torn on whether or not to go.
(b) He is scared to go with her.
(c) He is only positive about going.
(d) He is only negative about going.
13. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
14. What does LuAnn have the fear of every day after winning the lottery?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Being in jail.
(c) Being discovered.
(d) Being killed.
15. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
(a) It is empty.
(b) Jackson doesn't work there anymore.
(c) Jackson hired someone else.
(d) There is a new secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
2. How old is LuAnn when she moves back to Virginia?
3. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)