|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie and LuAnn's real estate agent?
(a) John Pemperton.
(b) Peter Parker.
(c) Matt Riggs.
(d) Thomas Donovan.
2. What does the community of Charlottesville give LuAnn plenty of after accepting that she is just quiet?
(c) Party invitations.
3. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
(a) Duane's mother.
(b) Shirly Jackson.
(c) The Rikersville sheriff.
4. How tall is LuAnn?
(a) 5 foot 7.
(b) 5 foot.
(c) 5 foot 5.
(d) 5 foot 10.
5. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
(b) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
6. What is the name that LuAnn goes by after moving to Virginia?
(a) Linda Freeman.
(b) Jenny Hathaway.
(c) Catherine Savage.
(d) Alicia Pemperton.
7. What is LuAnn's boyfriend's name that she has a daughter with?
8. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
(a) It is empty.
(b) Jackson hired someone else.
(c) Jackson doesn't work there anymore.
(d) There is a new secretary.
9. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
(a) Her hair.
(b) The arm.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The neck.
10. What is Jackson afraid will happen to his operation at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) It will lose money.
(b) It will be uncovered.
(c) It will not work anymore.
(d) It will become too big.
11. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
(a) Rebuffs him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Confides in him.
(d) Befriends him.
12. What does Thomas Donovan admit to enjoying about dating his girlfriend?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Benefits of her wealth.
(d) Her good looks.
13. What is the name of the estate LuAnn chooses to buy in the U.S., after moving back?
(a) Wicken's Hunt.
(b) Wicken's Landing.
(c) Harper's Landing.
(d) Harper's Hunt.
14. How old is LuAnn's daughter at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 year old.
(b) 8 months old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
15. Who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference after she has accepted her lottery winnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who kills Romanello use to disarm him?
2. What kind of backgrounds does LuAnn notice all the past lottery winners had in common?
3. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
4. How old is LuAnn when she moves back to Virginia?
5. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)