|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) At a national press conference.
2. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The neck.
(c) Her hair.
(d) The arm.
3. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A mall.
(b) A bank.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A trailer park.
4. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
(b) Thomas Donovan.
5. What color hair does the woman have, who LuAnn catches Duane in bed with?
6. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A passport.
(c) A social security card.
(d) A social security card and driver's license.
7. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
8. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
(a) The bed room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What does LuAnn's quick departure leave her without in New York?
(a) Her clock.
(c) Her license.
(d) Her passport.
10. What do Matt and LuAnn end their conversation on after he catches her going through his house?
(b) Still fighting.
(c) In an embrace.
(d) A truce.
11. What is the name of the city in Virginia that LuAnn chooses to live in, after she moves back to the U.S.?
12. What color hair does LuAnn have?
13. What does LuAnn have the fear of every day after winning the lottery?
(a) Being discovered.
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being in jail.
(d) Being poor.
14. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A bat.
15. What does Thomas Donovan admit to enjoying about dating his girlfriend?
(a) Benefits of her wealth.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main requirement of Jackson and LuAnn's business arrangement once she wins the lottery?
2. Where does Thomas Donovan travel to visit his girlfriend?
3. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
4. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
5. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)