|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
(a) She tells him.
(b) He deposits money in her account.
(c) Charlie tells him.
(d) He has had her followed since she won the lottery.
2. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
(a) A new wardrobe for LuAnn.
(b) A wig.
(c) Baby supplies.
(d) A carriage.
3. What does LuAnn grab, along with Lisa, when leaving Duane's trailer?
(a) Her clock.
(b) Duane's money.
(d) A weapon.
4. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
5. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
6. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) At a national press conference.
(d) Grand Central Station.
7. What is the name of the man who conducts a job interview that LuAnn goes to at the beginning of the book?
8. What is LuAnn's boyfriend's name that she has a daughter with?
9. What is the name of the estate LuAnn chooses to buy in the U.S., after moving back?
(a) Wicken's Hunt.
(b) Harper's Landing.
(c) Harper's Hunt.
(d) Wicken's Landing.
10. What is the name that LuAnn goes by after moving to Virginia?
(a) Linda Freeman.
(b) Alicia Pemperton.
(c) Catherine Savage.
(d) Jenny Hathaway.
11. How is LuAnn's demeanor described after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
12. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
(a) Jane Pemperton.
(b) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Alicia Crane.
(d) Lilly Pierce.
13. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
(a) A bat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A knife and battery acid.
(d) A gun.
14. What does LuAnn wear to a job interview at the beginning of the book?
(a) A dress.
(b) A jumpsuit.
(c) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A suit.
15. How many acres is the estate that LuAnn buys in Virginia?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
2. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
3. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
4. When she goes there the next day, what does LuAnn find at the office in the mall where Jackson conducted her job interview?
5. How tall is LuAnn?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)