|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
(a) St. Ignatious Holy.
(b) St. Chrisopher's.
(c) St. Charles Episcopal.
(d) St. Anne's Belfield.
2. What does Charlie's real estate agent tell him that Matt was once associated with?
(a) The lottery.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The police.
(d) The bank.
3. What kind of backgrounds does LuAnn notice all the past lottery winners had in common?
(b) Middle class.
4. How is LuAnn's demeanor described after her car chase with Thomas Donovan?
5. What does the person who kills Romanello use to disarm him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A taser gun.
6. What does LuAnn donate large sums of money to in Charlottesville?
(a) An animal shelter.
(b) The church.
(c) The local theater.
(d) Local causes.
7. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) A trailer.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A house boat.
(d) A mansion.
8. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) From back stage.
(b) From the audience.
(c) On stage beside her.
(d) He doesn't watch her accept them.
9. What is Matt's reaction to LuAnn's actions toward him after the car chase?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is intrigued.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is excited.
10. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
11. How old is LuAnn when she moves back to Virginia?
12. Who is the author of the book?
(a) David Baldacci.
(b) Tom Clancy.
(c) James Patterson.
(d) Dan Brown.
13. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
14. Who kills Romanello in the book?
15. What is Thomas Donovan's girlfriend's name?
(a) Jane Pemperton.
(b) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Alicia Crane.
(d) Lilly Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn grab, along with Lisa, when leaving Duane's trailer?
2. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
3. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
4. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
5. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)