|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
2. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
(a) His groin.
(b) His head.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His back.
3. Which emotion does Duane NOT seem to feel after LuAnn catches him in bed with another woman, making her more angry?
4. What kind of car is the person in who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A Buick.
5. What color hair does the woman have, who LuAnn catches Duane in bed with?
6. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
(a) Loraine Finster.
(b) Sally Pemperton.
(c) Shirley Watson.
(d) Alicia Crane.
7. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A clock.
(c) A ring.
(d) A vase.
8. What is LuAnn's daughter's name?
9. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
10. In what kind of location does the first scene of the book take place?
(a) A bank.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A mall.
(d) A trailer park.
11. Where does LuAnn go on the day Jackson expects an answer from her about participating in his lottery scheme?
(a) Her parents' graves.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) Her friend's house.
12. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
(b) Duane's mother.
(c) The Rikersville sheriff.
(d) Shirly Jackson.
13. How many hours does the job LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book require her to work per day?
14. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
(a) Befriends him.
(b) Confides in him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Rebuffs him.
15. What is the name of the city in Virginia that LuAnn chooses to live in, after she moves back to the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
2. What does the person who kills Romanello use to disarm him?
3. Who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference after she has accepted her lottery winnings?
4. What is the name of the person who killed Duane?
5. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)