Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson find out that LuAnn has been doing with her taxes that upsets him?
(a) Not paying them under her real name.
(b) Legally paying them.
(c) Not paying them.
(d) Paying them under her real name.
2. How many lottery winners does LuAnn research at the library?
3. Where does LuAnn discover a hidden cache of money during her fight with Duane?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) In the dresser.
(d) In the freezer.
4. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
5. Who does Charlie ask his and LuAnn's real estate agent to look into for him?
(a) Thomas Donovan.
(b) Roberta Reynolds.
(c) Matt Riggs.
6. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
(a) Duane's mother.
(b) The Rikersville sheriff.
(c) Shirly Jackson.
7. What does Charlie's real estate agent tell him that Matt was once associated with?
(a) The lottery.
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The bank.
8. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A third.
(c) Three quarters.
9. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
(c) Thomas Donovan.
10. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A house boat.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A trailer.
11. Who engages in Charlottesville society on LuAnn's behalf before she moves there?
12. How tall is LuAnn?
(a) 5 foot 5.
(b) 5 foot.
(c) 5 foot 7.
(d) 5 foot 10.
13. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is only positive about going.
(b) He is only negative about going.
(c) He is scared to go with her.
(d) He is torn on whether or not to go.
14. What does Romanello make LuAnn call him when he tries to blackmail her?
15. What do Matt and LuAnn end their conversation on after he catches her going through his house?
(b) A truce.
(c) In an embrace.
(d) Still fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
2. What is LuAnn's biggest fear about her new life after winning the lottery?
3. What is LuAnn's prized possession and only family heirloom?
4. Which emotion does Duane NOT seem to feel after LuAnn catches him in bed with another woman, making her more angry?
5. What does Jackson believe after seeing that someone has put out an alert on the falsified IRS forms he made for LuAnn?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)