|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
2. What does LuAnn do to Matt when he comes to see her after the car chase?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Befriends him.
(c) Confides in him.
(d) Rebuffs him.
3. Who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference after she has accepted her lottery winnings?
4. What is the name of the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge, but discovers Duane's dead body instead?
(a) Alicia Crane.
(b) Loraine Finster.
(c) Shirley Watson.
(d) Sally Pemperton.
5. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
(a) A passport.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A social security card and driver's license.
(d) A social security card.
6. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
(a) His groin.
(b) His back.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
7. What is the name of the sheriff of the Rikersville police who puts out a warrant for LuAnn?
(a) Sheriff Donovan.
(b) Sheriff Masters.
(c) Sheriff Waymer.
(d) Sheriff Pemperton.
8. How many days does LuAnn have to decide if she wants to take part in the scheme presented to her by the man who interviews her for a job?
9. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) A house boat.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A mansion.
10. What is the name of the guide given to LuAnn once she arrives in New York?
11. Where does LuAnn board a train for after agreeing to participate in the lottery scheme?
(d) New York City.
12. How much money does the job that LuAnn interviews for at the beginning of the book pay per workday?
13. What sum does Romanello try to blackmail LuAnn for?
(c) 75% of her lottery winnings.
(d) Half of her lottery winnings.
14. What is LuAnn's biggest fear about her new life after winning the lottery?
(a) That Jackson will kill her.
(b) That Charlie will leave her.
(c) That she will go to jail.
(d) That Lisa will find out the source of their money.
15. How does Charlie feel about LuAnn's proposition that he accompany her overseas?
(a) He is only negative about going.
(b) He is scared to go with her.
(c) He is torn on whether or not to go.
(d) He is only positive about going.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn arrive first in New York City?
2. Where does LuAnn go just after meeting with Romanello?
3. Where does Thomas Donovan travel to visit his girlfriend?
4. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
5. How tall is LuAnn?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)