|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
2. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
3. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
(a) At gunpoint.
(b) With a knife.
(c) She agrees without coercion.
(d) Threatening her daughter.
4. Which of the following items does Jackson NOT use to create LuAnn's disguise after she wins the lottery?
(a) Have her hair cut and dyed.
(b) A wig.
(c) Wear stage makeup.
(d) Wear a fake nose.
5. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A house boat.
(d) A mansion.
6. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
(a) 9 out of 12.
(b) 8 out of 10.
(c) 3 out of 12.
(d) 5 out of 10.
7. Who follows LuAnn just after she leaves Duane's trailer, after finding him dead?
(a) Her father.
(b) An assassin.
(d) Her brother.
8. Who kills Romanello in the book?
9. What do Matt and LuAnn end their conversation on after he catches her going through his house?
(a) A truce.
(b) In an embrace.
(c) Still fighting.
10. Who illegally becomes LuAnn's legal representative for tax purposes?
(c) Thomas Donovan.
11. Where does Thomas Donovan travel to visit his girlfriend?
(a) New York.
12. When throwing the woman she caught Duane in bed with outside, what room does LuAnn put Lisa's car seat in?
(a) The bed room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
13. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A third.
14. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
(a) A wig.
(b) A new wardrobe for LuAnn.
(c) Baby supplies.
(d) A carriage.
15. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) He doesn't watch her accept them.
(b) From the audience.
(c) From back stage.
(d) On stage beside her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does LuAnn kick Duane after throwing the woman he was caught in bed with out of the house?
2. What does the woman who goes to LuAnn's trailer for revenge have with her as weapons?
3. Where does LuAnn go on the day Jackson expects an answer from her about participating in his lottery scheme?
4. What is the name of Charlie and LuAnn's real estate agent?
5. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)