|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 57-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) Charlie Daniel.
(b) Daniel Buckman.
(c) John Pemperton.
(d) Howard Small.
2. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
3. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) On stage beside her.
(b) From the audience.
(c) From back stage.
(d) He doesn't watch her accept them.
4. According to the author who is researching the lottery system, what is the ratio of lottery winners who ultimately declare bankruptcy?
(a) 5 out of 10.
(b) 8 out of 10.
(c) 9 out of 12.
(d) 3 out of 12.
5. What does Thomas Donovan offer LuAnn when trying to coerce her cooperation with his investigation?
(a) A new identity.
(b) Advance notice of the story's publication.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Pemperton reveals that the car that was involved in the chase with LuAnn is being held where?
2. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
3. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
4. How many acres is the estate that LuAnn buys in Virginia?
5. How does Jackson kill Alicia Crane?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)