|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 57-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LuAnn learn is Jackson's most surprising skill?
(a) Hiding money.
(b) Creating false documents.
2. What is LuAnn wearing when she goes to meet Matt outside her home the day after she sends Lisa away?
(a) A dress.
(b) A thin robe.
(c) A shirt and skirt.
(d) A t-shirt.
3. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
(a) A diner.
(b) Her parents' grave.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her house.
4. Whose death does Matt blame George Masters for?
(a) His daughter's.
(b) His wife's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His son's.
5. Which of the following items does Jackson NOT use to create LuAnn's disguise after she wins the lottery?
(a) A wig.
(b) Have her hair cut and dyed.
(c) Wear stage makeup.
(d) Wear a fake nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
2. How does Jackson learn that LuAnn has moved back to the U.S.?
3. What do LuAnn and Charlie do after John reveals the location of the car that was chasing her?
4. What is the name of the sheriff of the Rikersville police who puts out a warrant for LuAnn?
5. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)