|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 57-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson believe Matt's past to be filled with that makes him uncertain of LuAnn's relationship with him?
(d) Ties to police.
2. What is the name of the private school where LuAnn enrolls Lisa in Virginia?
(a) St. Ignatious Holy.
(b) St. Anne's Belfield.
(c) St. Chrisopher's.
(d) St. Charles Episcopal.
3. Who does Jackson impersonate in order to kidnap Lisa?
(c) A police officer.
4. Who does LuAnn learn died of a stabbing, and not a head wound from her, while meeting with Thomas Donovan for the first time?
(c) Duane's drug dealer.
5. Where does Thomas Donovan travel to visit his girlfriend?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does LuAnn give Thomas Donovan when declining to help with his investigation?
2. What does LuAnn hit a man in the head with in self-defense after discovering Duane's dead body?
3. What does the bank mistakenly reveal to Jackson that leads him to find out where LuAnn is living in the U.S.?
4. What does Matt do to create a diversion for LuAnn to escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
5. Who does LuAnn call just after finding Duane's dead body?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)