|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 57-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jackson's doorman who tips him off to the FBI's presence in his building?
(a) Horace Parker.
(b) John Pemperton.
(c) Lonnie Walker.
(d) Richard James.
2. Where does Charlie watch LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) From the audience.
(b) From back stage.
(c) He doesn't watch her accept them.
(d) On stage beside her.
3. After running his fingerprints through a database, what does Jackson find is Matt's real name?
(a) Charlie Daniel.
(b) Daniel Buckman.
(c) Howard Small.
(d) John Pemperton.
4. Who waits for LuAnn outside the press conference after she has accepted her lottery winnings?
5. What does Matt NOT feel awkward about doing after LuAnn becomes less wealthy?
(a) Asking her to marry him.
(b) Moving in with her.
(c) Sharing his home with her.
(d) Giving her gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. As LuAnn is throwing the other woman out of the house, what does LuAnn grab the woman by?
2. What is the name of the man who asks John Pemperton to look up information on Charlottesville estates in Chapter 35?
3. In Chapter 35, what is the name of the property that the man is most interested in?
4. What is the name of the homicide detective who visits Alicia Crane to question her about Thomas Donovan's death?
5. How many years have passed at the opening of Part Two of the book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)