|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 48-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff of the Rikersville police who puts out a warrant for LuAnn?
(a) Sheriff Donovan.
(b) Sheriff Pemperton.
(c) Sheriff Masters.
(d) Sheriff Waymer.
2. Which of the following items does Charlie NOT get for LuAnn when they first arrive in New York?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A new wardrobe for LuAnn.
(c) A wig.
(d) Baby supplies.
3. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) At a national press conference.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
5. What is the name of Charlie and LuAnn's real estate agent?
(a) Thomas Donovan.
(b) Peter Parker.
(c) John Pemperton.
(d) Matt Riggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to arrive at Thomas Donovan's cottage after discovering he was involved in the car chase?
2. Who does Thomas Donovan phone to learn more about LuAnn's murder warrant when investigating her for his story?
3. What does LuAnn learn is Jackson's most surprising skill?
4. What name does Matt call LuAnn by during her fight with Jackson in his cottage?
5. How does the person who waits for LuAnn outside coerce her to follow his arrangements?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)