|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 48-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of LuAnn's life does she deduce she has spent on the run?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) A third.
(d) A quarter.
2. Where does LuAnn go after she discovers that Matt knows more about her involvement with the lottery than she had previously told him?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her parents' grave.
(c) A diner.
(d) Her house.
3. What kind of backgrounds does LuAnn notice all the past lottery winners had in common?
(a) Middle class.
4. Which emotion does Duane NOT seem to feel after LuAnn catches him in bed with another woman, making her more angry?
5. Where does LuAnn accept her lottery winnings?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) At a national press conference.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Grand Central Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn fail to offer Matt after he helps her escape Thomas Donovan's cottage?
2. What is the name of the city where LuAnn lives in Georgia?
3. Where is Matt stabbed when Jackson throws a knife at him at his cottage?
4. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
5. Where does LuAnn board a train for after agreeing to participate in the lottery scheme?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)