|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 48-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the President have for endorsing the lottery personally in the book?
(a) His own wealth.
(b) College scholarships.
(c) Its help to the country's infrastructure.
(d) Money for foreign relations.
2. After leaving the cemetery, what does LuAnn decide to get after she can move in with her friend?
(a) A college degree.
(b) A teaching certificate.
(c) Her GED.
(d) A high school diploma.
3. What does Matt involuntarily do when he calls in some favors for LuAnn involving the lottery scheme?
(a) Alerts Jackson to where she is.
(b) Has a manhunt out for her.
(c) Alerts the authorities to her presence.
(d) Gets her arrested.
4. What is the name of the man LuAnn hires to build a fence, and also ends up saving her from a car chase?
5. What does Jackson have to create for LuAnn, that she never created for herself, in order for her to win the lottery?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A social security card and driver's license.
(c) A social security card.
(d) A passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LuAnn agree to do when she comes to her decision after going to a job interview?
2. Whose house does LuAnn go to and confess everything at the end of Chapter 43?
3. What does LuAnn share all the details about with Matt after they are intimate for the first time?
4. What kind of home does LuAnn live in with her boyfriend and daughter?
5. Who does LuAnn find in her bedroom just after Lisa and LuAnn have an argument about leaving Charlottesville?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)